Brick Dinosaur Gateway (Primitive Plus)
|This article is a stub. You can help the ARK: Survival Evolved Wiki by .|
|This article is about a creature, item, or feature exclusive to the DLC: Primitive Plus|
|Brick Dinosaur Gateway|
|A massive brick-and-mortar gateway that can be used for penning up dinosaurs.|
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/PrimitivePlusMod/Items/PrimalItemStructure_BrickGateframe_Large.PrimalItemStructure_BrickGateframe_Large'" 1 0 0
|Required level||Level 52|
|Engram Points||7 EP|
|Crafted in||Construction Table|
|Required Stations||Mortar And Pestle|
The Brick Dinosaur Gateway is a Structure in the Primitive+-DLC of ARK: Survival Evolved. The Brick Dinosaur Gateway is designed to house the Brick Dinosaur Gate . Together, they provide protection against dinosaurs and can help keep them contained inside of an area.
Incompatible Creatures[edit | edit source]
These creatures are too large to fit through a Brick Dinosaur Gateway.
- Woolly Rhino
Actually, a Woolly Rhino fits through this gateway (as well as the wooden one), but it does not fit if it's equipped with a gate. However, it fits through a Metal Dinosaur Gateway with gate.
Notes/Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Brick Dinosaur Gateway (Primitive Plus) is treated as a stone structure and can only be damaged by:
- Metal Weapons (5%)
- Tek Sword (~218%)
- Explosives (150%)
- Ballista Turret (40%)
- Cannon (~137%)
- Therizinosaur (Headbutt only, ~2%)
- Dunkleosteus (15%)
- Corrupted Creatures
- Alpha Predators (10%)
- Enraged Creatures
- DodoRex (300%)
- Dodo Wyvern (300%)
- Bosses (10%)
- Titanosaur (~462%)
- Defense Unit (~462%)
- These can damage stone, but can not damage auto turrets:
- You are able to place the gate directly on the ground, without the need of first placing a Fence/Standard foundation.
- The Gate itself is exactly 2 wall panels wide and 4 wall panels high
- Whilst it does not snap-fit to foundations or pre-existing walls, it does snap on to fence foundations.
- The Dino Gate fits exactly a 2x4 hole
- Unlike other brick structures, this brick structure uses Cementing Paste instead of Fresh Cement