Brick Ramp (Primitive Plus)
|This article is a stub. You can help the ARK: Survival Evolved Wiki by .|
|This article is about a creature, item, or feature exclusive to the DLC: Primitive Plus|
|An inclined concrete floor for travelling up or down levels. Can also be used to make an angled roof.|
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/PrimitivePlusMod/Items/PrimalItemStructure_ConcreteRamp.PrimalItemStructure_ConcreteRamp'" 1 0 0
|Required level||Level 46|
|Engram Points||3 EP|
Resources breakdown [ ]
3 × Fresh Cement
Usage[edit | edit source]
A ramp to move between floors or provide a walkway.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This item was named "Concrete Ramp" before v1.5.
- It's often easier to build a ramp from the top down, as the excess ramp will usually extend through the floor. Building it from the bottom up will cause it to protrude over the surface you're trying to connect it to.
- The brick ramp is in-between the Wooden Ramp, and the Metal Ramp.
- The Brick Ramp (Primitive Plus) is treated as a stone structure and can only be damaged by:
- Metal Weapons (5%)
- Tek Sword (~218%)
- Explosives (150%)
- Ballista Turret (40%)
- Cannon (~137%)
- Therizinosaur (Headbutt only, ~2%)
- Dunkleosteus (15%)
- Corrupted Creatures
- Alpha Predators (10%)
- Enraged Creatures
- DodoRex (300%)
- Dodo Wyvern (300%)
- Bosses (10%)
- Titanosaur (~462%)
- Defense Unit (~462%)
- These can damage stone, but can not damage auto turrets: