Brick Wall (Primitive Plus)
|This article is a stub. You can help the ARK: Survival Evolved Wiki by .|
|This article is about content exclusively available in the version on Steam, Xbox One, PS4.|
This creature, item, or feature is not yet released in the version on Nintendo Switch.
|This article is about content exclusive to the DLC: Primitive Plus|
|A brick-and-mortar styled wall that provides the most protection.|
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/PrimitivePlusMod/Items/PrimalItemStructure_BrickWall.PrimalItemStructure_BrickWall'" 1 0 0
|Required level||Level 45|
|Engram Points||8 EP|
Usage[edit | edit source]
A wall to keep out the cold or separate internal rooms. Hard as rock!
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Strongest in primitive. Walls have 25,000 health.
- The Brick Wall is treated as a stone structure and can only be damaged by:
- Metal Weapons (5%)
- Tek Sword (~218%)
- Explosives (150%)
- Ballista Turret (40%)
- Cannon (~137%)
- Therizinosaur (Headbutt only, ~2%)
- Dunkleosteus (15%)
- Corrupted Creatures
- Alpha Creatures (10%)
- Enraged Creatures
- DodoRex (300%)
- Dodo Wyvern (300%)
- Bosses (10%)
- Titanosaur (~462%)
- Defense Unit (~462%)
- These can damage stone, but can not damage auto turrets:
- There is currently a bug as of patch 248.4 where brick walls placed above and bellow are slightly off center, both forward and backward as well as left and right. This will lead to small gaps in corners and ceilings above three walls high. This has been mentioned and will hopefully be fixed in the next primitive+ patch. Any brick walls built before the upcoming patch will have to be replaced to fix the gaps.