Carnivorous Caverns (Ragnarok)
|This article is about a creature, item, or feature exclusive to the DLC: Ragnarok|
21.1° Lat, 40.4° Lon
21.8° Lat, 42.2° Lon
Overview[edit | edit source]
This cave is also connected to the The Watertunnels
There are three entrances:
- 17.7, 42.4: hillside entrance
- 21.1, 40.4: Castle of the Swamp water passage entrance
- 21.8, 42.2: The Dead Bluffs entrance
- fourth entrance in Viking Bay connecting through a very long water tunnel (Scuba gear required)
The Artifact of the Cunning is surrounded by light crystals down a side passage.
Safe Havens[edit | edit source]
At (19.1, 43.3) and (19.0, 41.7) there is a small safe haven with light and plants. Here you can collect Fiber, Berries, and Wood. Here you can also check the time of day through the skylight, which is perfect for finding out if the Megalosauruses are active.
Bio-luminescent Cavern[edit | edit source]
This part of the cavern is still the same as the rest with the exception of tree roots, moss, and the fact that you can see due to the bio-luminescent mushrooms on the walls. The Artifact of the Immune is found in this part near the safe havens.
Safe Haven[edit | edit source]
At (23.6, 45.2), (23.3, 41.3), and (22.5, 42.6) there is a small safe havens just like the ones listed above.
At (22.2, 44.1) there is a huge safe haven, or oasis, with a large pond in the center and a big skylight. In the pond you can find many large Obsidian rocks.
Dangers[edit | edit source]
- Insane darkness, especially in some waterways
- Getting lost
- Unseen creatures, but ones that can see you
Recommended Equipment[edit | edit source]
Creatures[edit | edit source]
Resources[edit | edit source]
Only in the Safe Havens[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Due to the safe havens, you can actually live in this cave, solely, up to metal tier!
Gallery[edit | edit source]