Castle of the Swamp (Ragnarok)
|This article is a stub. You can help ARK: Survival Evolved Wiki by .|
|This article is about a creature, item, or feature exclusive to the DLC: Ragnarok|
Castle of the Swamp, or The Haunted Castle is a dilapidated castle in the middle of Ragnarok.
Overview[edit | edit source]
In the basement there is a flooded passage to the Carnivorous Caverns (at 21.2, 40.4). The castle is a very dangerous area for low-level and even mid-level players. The castle has huge swarms of Araneos, Onycs, and Pulminoscorpious, reaching up to level 500. It's recommended to bring shotguns and Flak armor when exploring the castle. Below the castle is a small swamp. The swamp is home to Sarcos, Dimetrodons, Leeches, and other creatures. Even Baryoynx can be found in the swamp. Can be a good spot for building a base, if you have the right preparations.
Creatures[edit | edit source]
Resources[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Onyc and Araneos have higher levels than the server max wild dino is set at.
- These creatures are untameable.
- If you wish to build here, keep in mind 6x cave damage will be applied.
- The best way to build a base here is to place multiple thatch foundations on each floor and on the pillars surrounding the castle, preventing all future dino spawns.
- The swamps are home to a surprising number of Kaprosuchus, so exploring them on foot is not advised.
- The Allosaurus pack may spawn in a small patch of grass within the walls of the castle, making them unable to move and thus easy to pick off.