|This article is a stub. You can help the ARK: Survival Evolved Wiki by .|
|Paste created at Mortar and Pestle.|
|Stack size (Mobile)||5000|
cheat giveitemnum 146 1 0 0
cheat GFI ChitinPaste 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_ChitinPaste.PrimalItemResource_ChitinPaste'" 1 0 0
|Required level||Level 13|
|Engram Points||3 EP|
|Used to craft||25 items|
|Crafted in|| Mortar and Pestle |
|Purchase Yields||15 Pieces|
|Cost||100 × Charges|
Cementing Paste is a common resource made from Chitin/ Keratin and Stone. It is used to make advanced items and structures. It can be created in a Mortar and Pestle and is used in many crafting recipes.
Gathering[edit | edit source]
Below is a list of creatures and tools that can be used to gather Cementing Paste. No results
Natural Sources[edit | edit source]
Cementing paste can be gathered in three natural ways:
- By using a Beelzebufo to eat insects such as the Meganeura or Titanomyrma, which it then converts to cementing paste.
- By accessing a Giant Beaver Dam, you can grab large quantities of cementing paste but be careful as the beavers will become hostile and attack you.
- By accessing a Achatina inventory, you can take the Achatina Paste that is made there passively over time, it can be used in the place of cementing paste. They generate 1 paste every minute, but will stop producing once they hold 100 paste. It will also occasionally drop a piece of paste onto the ground.
Weight Reduction[edit | edit source]
The following creatures reduce the weight of Cementing Paste by the listed amount while it is in their inventory:
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Cementing Paste is used to craft many items, including:
- Fabricated Firearms
- Auto Turret
- Platform Saddles
- Fabricated Explosives
- Chain Bola
- Compound Bow
- Grappling Hook
- Greenhouse Structures
- Industrial Grill
- Industrial Forge
- Elevator Structures
- Metal Structures and Buildings
- Metal Irrigation Pipes
- Night Vision Goggles
- Primitive Cannon
- Remote Keypad
- Several Saddles
- Water Jar
Uses[edit | edit source]
Cementing Paste is used in a few different ways, including:
- Cementing Paste was a commonly used currency. The difficulty of crafting it combined with its high-level uses made it a prime resource to use for money. Many tribes used Cementing Paste to buy animals, items, and land from other tribes, which then had the Cementing Paste to use for other purposes. Obtaining Cementing Paste on The Island can actually be harder than on Scorched Earth or Aberration because crafting it in a Chemistry Bench with Chitin and Stone can be more efficient than farming Giant Beaver Dams.
- Cementing Paste is used in crafting many items, most of which are unlocked at higher levels.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Cementing Paste blueprints can no longer be spawned. If the "cheat giveitemnum 146 1 0 1" command is used there will only spawn one item of Cementing Paste. You MUST learn the engram prior to be able to make it.