Charge Lantern (Aberration)
|This article is a stub. You can help ARK: Survival Evolved Wiki by .|
|This article is about a feature exclusive to the DLC: Aberration|
Weaponized Charge Light that damages and stuns lifeforms. Place down to ward off dangers in an area. Uses Charge Batteries as fuel.
|Ammo used||Charge Battery|
|Added in||Patch 275.0|
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Aberration/WeaponRadioactiveLanternCharge/PrimalItem_WeaponRadioactiveLanternCharge.PrimalItem_WeaponRadioactiveLanternCharge'" 1 0 0
cheat GFI LanternCharge 1 0 0
|Required level||Level 80|
|Engram Points||22 EP|
|Required Stations|| Fabricator|
Mortar And Pestle
Resources breakdown [Expand]
120 × Polymer
130 × Metal Ingot
120 × Electronics
80 × Red Gem
2 × Charge Battery
400 × Congealed Gas Ball
Usage[edit | edit source]
The Charge Lantern uses Charge Batteries as ammunition. It utilizes Charge Light to fire electrical voltage at the desired target. Most creatures are unfazed/unhurt by the weapon's light, however, it is especially useful against the Nameless and the Reaper.
When the Charge Lantern is thrown by pressing alt-fire, it is placed down and acts as a light source in form of a spotlight. When used in this way, it deters the above mentioned creatures.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Seekers thrive on the weapon. It invigorates them to attack, so it should not be used against them.
- The Charge Lantern does NOT kill Nameless, it just forces them to retreat for a while.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Charge Lantern is an invention made by Sir Edmund Rockwell.
- When used against a Nameless, it will attempt to cover its eyes from the Charge Lantern's light beam before burying itself away.
- Looks like Force Lightning from Star Wars when firing.
|Hazard Suit||Hat • Shirt • Pants • Boots • Gloves|
|Tools||Charge Lantern • Climbing Pick • Glider Suit • Glow Stick • Pliers • Zip-Line Anchor • Zip-Line Motor|
|Weapons||Tek Railgun • Plant Species Z Fruit|
|Saddles||Basilisk • Karkinos • Ravager • Rock Drake (Tek) • Roll Rat|