|This article is about content exclusive to Winter Wonderland 4, Love Evolved, Eggcellent Adventure 5 and is not available in normal gameplay.|
Chibi-Pets are items added in ARK: Winter Wonderland 4, with 6 more added during ARK: Love Evolved. These pets are equippable by survivors in the Off-hand slot, which cause them to appear in front. Moving or climbing up causes the chibi to follow, always positioned at where the survivor is facing, and always at the upper-left. If the survivor is sitting on a mount, or on a bed (excluding Tek Sleeping Pod which they still follow the position, except facing upwards at the survivor's right), the chibi will not be seen anywhere, but inside the survivor.
They can be leveled by killing Alpha Predators and Enraged Corrupted Rex while having them equipped. Each level from the Chibi also boosts the survivor's maximum level by 1, up to 5 level max for the survivor.
List of Chibi-Pets
Chibi-Pets may refer to:
- Chibi-Bog Spider
- Chibi-Rock Drake
- Chibi-Rock Golem
- Chibi-Shapeshifter (Large)
- Chibi-Shapeshifter (Small)
- Chibi-Snow Owl
- Chibi-Terror Bird
- Pair-o-Saurs Chibi
- Teeny Tiny Titano
ARK: Winter Wonderland 4
ARK: Love Evolved
Most chibis may be obtained while fishing for Coelacanth with an amorous (heart) effect.
Some Chibi requires DLC installed to be used. This excludes Genesis Chibis.
- Chibi are considered super-deformed versions of the original, hence why all of the chibis here have a large head with small body.
- There is an occasional issue that results in all chibi experience being lost, however the levels gained will remain.
- Pair-o-Saurs chibi currently has a dino icon that does not exist in any of the known, or upcoming, dino.