|Added in||Patch 278.0|
Server admins can now activate Creative Mode for certain players. In Singleplayer you can activate it for yourself.
Commands[edit | edit source]
Use the following commands in order to activate Creative Mode.
- cheat GiveCreativeMode or GCM to activate it for yourself.
- cheat GiveCreativeModeToTarget or GCMT to toggle Creative Mode for the player you are targeting.
- cheat GiveCreativeModeToPlayer <playerid> or GCMP to toggle Creative Mode for a player by their ID.
- All three console commands act as a toggle - running them a second time will remove Creative Mode (all effects except gained engrams, which require the player log out and log back in to fully remove)
Features[edit | edit source]
Creative Mode gives a bunch of different abilities to the user:
- removes weight restrictions (sets weight stat to 99999.9).
- removes Crafting Requirements.
- instant crafting of items.
- flying (without the use of additional commands, check the section below for details).
- unlocks all engrams.
- grants infinitestats and godmode (you can still die to gigas and titans)
- adds the Admin Blink Rifle to your inventory
Flying[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Does NOT make you invisible
- You shouldn't give creative mode to players you don't trust
- After removing Creative Mode from a player, the user will still have access to any gained engrams. To remove them, the user must log out and back in again (just like the GiveEngrams console command)
- Currently you cannot create custom recipes without the materials required
- With x you can immediately destroy misplaced structures so you can fix it (while in fly mode)
- You can kill yourself with rockets.
- You can still be killed by wild Giganotosaurus and Titanosaurus