Creature Implant (Mobile)
|This article is a stub. You can help the ARK: Survival Evolved Wiki by .|
|This article is about content exclusively available in the version on Mobile.|
|Glowing brightly. Take to a revival platform to convert creature essence into a new body.|
Appears to be emanating a faint glow. This creature’s essence is intact.
Dull and cold. This creature’s essence only exists in memory.
The Creature Implant is an item in ARK: Survival Evolved Mobile.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Almost any Creature on the Island or in the Dungeons contains an Implant.
The Creature Implant can be used to resurrect a recently deceased creature. For Humans, the implant allows the host to craft items, hold items in quantities larger than if carried in a pocket, and allow the host to learn how to create things, in the form of "engrams." Between people, the implant translates language to the common language of the other person, allowing common speech between life forms. It also allows tracking on the map, by pinpointing the location of the implant between obelisks. The implant also allows the host to interact with the obelisk itself, granting useful utilities and actions to aid the survivor. The implant is a prime object essential for interacting with the mystical land around the survivor.
Usage[edit | edit source]
On The Island, it is used to Resurrect recently deceased creatures at an Obelisk or a Revival Platform with Ancient Amber. The amount of Ancient Amber needed for reviving is in the info box of the Implant and depends on the type of Creature and it's level.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
The Creature Implant can be obtained from a recently deceased Creature's inventory.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- To resurrect a creature, go to the terminal at the base of an Obelisk or at the Revival Platform, place the (glowing) Implant in the Inventory and tap “resurrect”.
- It is highly recommended to put your creatures’ implants in a separate storage box in case you are unable to recover it(e.g. item cache decomposed).
- For wild creatures, you can only obtain it before their corpse disappears by accessing its inventory. If you do not open its inventory before the disappearance of the corpse (or harvesting it), the Item Cache (bag) dropped by this creature will not contain its implant.
- It glows faintly when the host is alive, glows brightly when its host is deceased.
- Upon the death of its host, a time counter will appear beneath its description. It will not spoil but will expire when the time counter reaches 0.
- If you lost the implant, it can be recovered by requesting an implant in the hosts' stat tab, however, if its host is killed after you lost the implant, you will not be able to resurrect its host. It will take 24 hours in official and unofficial server, but will be instant in single player.
- The only way to tame Eerie Creatures is to use their Implant to revive it on The Island as they can't be tamed normally inside the Dungeons.