|This article is a stub. You can help the ARK: Survival Evolved Wiki by .|
CrossARK Transfers is a game mechanic in ARK: Survival Evolved where the player can transfer their survivor, items and tames ("objects") from one ARK to another ARK. Effectively, the player is being transported from one ARK to another via an uploads and downloads system.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Transfers can be used to move objects from one server to another even if the map on both servers differs.
- Items, dinos and survivors can only be transferred from PvE to PvE servers.
- Items, dinos and survivors can only be transferred from PvP to PvP servers.
- Items, dinos and survivors can only be transferred from official to unofficial servers, not the reverse.
- Artifacts can be transferred.
- Tributes cannot be transferred.
- Element cannot be transferred.
- Element Dust can be transferred.
- Transferring on Aberration:
- There is a chance that objects, or even survivors, will be eliminated without any notice whatsoever during the process.
How to Transfer[edit | edit source]
When an Obelisk is accessed, there are three tabs, "ARK Data", "Creatures", and "Tribute".
- When the "Tribute" tab is chosen, every item you put in the inventory of the Obelisk is accessible by everyone and could be used as a Tribute to summon one of the shown Bosses.
- When the "Creatures" tab is chosen, the inventory screen changes and is divided into an upper part and a lower part. The upper part shows all tamed Creatures which can be transferred. Select one and press the little footprint-like button to upload the selected Creature. Now it will be listed in the lower part with a cooldown timer. Remove the saddle beforehand and transfer it via the "ARK Data" tab, since everything in the tamed Creature's Inventory will be lost. Only tames which are near the Obelisk will be listed and those that have been transferred will disappear. If the tamed Creature has been downloaded, they will automatically be following the player who downloaded them.
- Items will be transferred via the "ARK Data" tab. (NOTE: On official servers there will be a cooldown, on local playthroughs, there is no cooldown).
- To move yourself, use the "Upload Survivor"-Button in the middle.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- A Tek Transmitter is really helpful to transport items around, even on the same ARK.
- CrossARK transfers is used on official servers to trade (Steam has a dedicated forum for ARK trades. Note that you must be logged in on an account that owns ARK to access).