||This article is a stub. You can help the ARK: Survival Evolved Wiki by expanding it.
||This article is about content exclusively available in the version on Steam, Xbox One, PS4, Epic Games.|
This creature, item, or feature is not yet released in the version on Nintendo Switch.
The Delivery Crate is a feature in ARK: Survival Evolved's DLC Extinction.
The Delivery Crate is a method of item transportation used to airdrift supplies back to your base. A useful way to transport items if one hasn't tamed a Gasbags yet. The balloon may be able to be shot down by other players who will then be able to help themselves to the items stored inside of the Delivery Crate.
To use a Delivery Crate you have to first mark a position on the map using markers by pressing (Default Controls P, , ) while looking at the map. After that you can place a Delivery Crate and hold E to access the menu -> Locations and select your marker.
Be aware that a Delivery Crate will destroy itself upon landing. The items inside will drop into an Item Cache with the servers spoil timer activated.
- Crate does not work if destination is underground, it will drop above ground at marked location.
- A player can only have one balloon in flight at a time.
- Crates can be followed through the air using a grappling hook, however, letting out some of the rope is recommended as the balloon will crash if you land on it by accident. On a funny note, a player could reenact the Character 'Tingle' from the Nintendo Zelda games.
- The delivery crate will crash if it comes in contact with a tek forcefield (even your own).
- Unlike the APS Mailbox, it actually works using the marked coordinates on the map, thus can serve as another means of communication by placing a Note in it before sending.
- The location of the Delivery Crate is shown on your map after it is dispatched.
- The Delivery Crate has a maximum storage delivery weight of 5000
Metal Irrigation Pipe
) • Stone Irrigation Pipe
) • Water Reservoir