Dinghy (Primitive Plus)
|This article is a stub. You can help the ARK: Survival Evolved Wiki by .|
|This article is about content exclusively available in the version on Steam, Xbox One, PS4.|
This creature, item, or feature is not yet released in the version on Nintendo Switch.
|This article is about content exclusive to the DLC: Primitive Plus|
|A small boat that is faster than a traditional raft. Structures cannot be built on the dinghy.|
cheat GFI boat 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/PrimitivePlusMod/Items/PrimalItemRowBoat.PrimalItemRowBoat'" 1 0 0
cheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/PrimitivePlusMod/Blueprints/VehicleBP_RowBoat_BP.VehicleBP_RowBoat_BP'" 500 0 0 1
|Required level||Level 35|
|Engram Points||20 EP|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Dinghy has the same hitbox as the Wooden Raft. This means that while the Dinghy looks narrow, it is actually a square in terms of where it can be walked on, built on, or hit.
- The front and back tips are not solid objects, and you will fall through. This includes the part of the boat you are standing on while driving. Due to this, you must move forward while dismounting or you will fall off the boat.
- It was renamed from Rowboat into Dinghy in 1.5
- When foundation is placed on the Dinghy it will place upside down.
- While the in-game description says otherwise, it is possible to place some structures on the dinghy. However, if the server restarts, any structures placed on the dinghy will remain where they were before the restart, but the dinghy will still be able to move.