Dinghy (Primitive Plus)
|This article is a stub. You can help the ARK: Survival Evolved Wiki by .|
|This article is about content exclusively available in the version on Steam, Xbox One, PS4.|
This creature, item, or feature is not yet released in the version on Nintendo Switch.
|This article is about content exclusive to the DLC: Primitive Plus|
|A small boat that is faster than a traditional raft. Structures cannot be built on the dinghy.|
cheat GFI boat 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/PrimitivePlusMod/Items/PrimalItemRowBoat.PrimalItemRowBoat'" 1 0 0
cheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/PrimitivePlusMod/Blueprints/VehicleBP_RowBoat_BP.VehicleBP_RowBoat_BP'" 500 0 0 1
|Required level||Level 35|
|Engram Points||20 EP|
|Crafting XP||187.5 XP|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Dinghy has the same hitbox as the Wooden Raft. This means that while the Dinghy looks narrow, it is actually a square in terms of where it can be walked on, built on, or hit.
- The Dinghy can outrun a Leedsychthys, but your best hope is still to find the nearest shore and take your boat to land.
- Tames may have a hard time being put into the Dinghy unlike the raft which can effortlessly be boarded.
- The front and back tips are not solid objects, and you will fall through. This includes the part of the boat you are standing on while driving. Due to this, you must move forward while dismounting or you will fall off the boat.
- It was renamed from Rowboat into Dinghy in 1.5
- When foundation is placed on the Dinghy it will place upside down.
- While the in-game description says otherwise, it is possible to place some structures on the dinghy. However, if the server restarts, any structures placed on the dinghy will remain where they were before the restart, but the dinghy will still be able to move.
- When destroyed, the Dinghy makes the wooden breaking noise but stays intact and motionless. After a time it will ascend into the heavens and leave this earth forever! (just try it yourself, it worked for me.)