|This article is about a creature, item, or feature exclusively available in the version on Mobile.|
|This article is about a creature, item, or feature that is announced but not yet released.|
To see the features that are released soon, see the Patch Notes.
The Dungeons are a feature in ARK: Survival Evolved Mobile.
Weekly Rotation: 6/17/2019 - 6/25/2019[edit | edit source]
- Tek Blueprints
Overview[edit | edit source]
Dungeons are the most challenging undertaking in the Mobile version of the game. Available to survivors who are Level 40 or higher, Dungeons can be accessed from any Obelisk. Unlike Caves, survivors must traverse these Dungeons on foot, and each room holds different challenges (such as swarms of creatures or a lava parkour). Upon entry, survivors are tasked with collecting as much loot as possible and finding the Boss Teleporter before time runs out. Extra time can be obtained by opening chests (+1 minute) and clearing rooms with creatures (+5 minutes). Many obstacles will be encountered along the way, including many traps and Eerie Creatures. Only those who defeat the Boss within the time will be able to take their loot back to The Island for use.
All survivors are granted one free entry per day, with subsequent entries costing an increasing amount of Ancient Amber. Moreover, Primal Pass holders will be granted an extra entry. Each Tuesday will provide survivors with a new challenge, however in Single Player, survivors will have the option to select Dungeons from previous weeks, though the entry cost will be increased.
Creatures[edit | edit source]
Very Common[edit | edit source]
Common[edit | edit source]
Uncommon[edit | edit source]
Very Uncommon[edit | edit source]
Rare[edit | edit source]
Very Rare[edit | edit source]
Resources[edit | edit source]
From Local Creatures[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Dungeons can be accessed through the 20x20px Dungeon Access Key, found in the Obelisk terminal.
- All three Obelisk are linked to the same Dungeon.
- Eerie creatures found in the Dungeons can’t be tamed unless they are revived after completing the Dungeon.
- The lava and sliding wall trap will instantly kill the player.
- Tek items can be found in random chests scattered throughout the Dungeons.
- Each individual player is rewarded with 10 × Eery Element and a trophy after the Boss is killed.
- Grappling Hooks can not be used inside the Dungeons.
- Up to 10 players can join the final Boss fight.
- In the dungeon you may need to find a key to open a door, which gives you entrance to some loot drops.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]