We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Eery Candy (Mobile)
|This article is a stub. You can help the ARK: Survival Evolved Wiki by .|
|This article is about content exclusively available in the version on Mobile.|
|Feeding this tasty but dubious candy to a baby creature will allow it to instantly imprint.|
WARNING: Not for human consumption!
|Crafting Yields||3 Pieces|
|Purchase type||Special Item|
|Cost||5 × Ancient Amber |
40 × Ancient Amber
The Eery Candy is an item in ARK: Survival Evolved Mobile.
Overview[edit | edit source]
The Eery Candy can be fed to a baby dino to decrease the imprint timer for an instant imprint. The Eery Candy can be bought from the In-Game Store for 5 × Ancient Amber and a pack of 10 Eery Candy can be bought from the In-Game Store for 40 × Ancient Amber (20% less Ancient Amber).
Spotlight[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- It's possible to retrieve an Eery Candy Blueprint by catching a Leedsichthys with Unicorn Residue.
- This item is not to be consumed by humans.
- In the event that a human does consume an Eery Candy, the following may occur:
- Skin and Hair color will change, for example, orange skin and green hair. This effect is permanent, but can be undone by re-coloring your character with dyed potent dust.
- The defecation audio will play, but in place of human feces, a random unfertilized egg will be laid. It will say that the egg was "laid" by the player.
- The colors of the world will rapidly change, much like a stereotypical "Acid Trip". This effect is temporary.
- The effects of Eery Candy can be applied to unconscious players through force feeding.