Eldritch Isle (Crystal Isles)
|This article is about content exclusive to the DLC: Crystal Isles|
|This article is about content exclusively available in the version on Steam, Xbox One, PS4, Epic Games.|
This creature, item, or feature is not yet released in the version on Nintendo Switch.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Eldritch Isle is an island full of carnivores at the north-east of Crystal Isles. It is not recommended until you reach a high level. It is one of the best places in Crystal Isles to farm Aberration materials and Element Shards.
Creatures[edit | edit source]
Very Common[edit | edit source]
Common[edit | edit source]
- Aberrant Cnidaria
- Aberrant Piranha
- Aberrant Pulmonoscorpius
- Aberrant Raptor
Uncommon[edit | edit source]
Very Uncommon[edit | edit source]
Rare[edit | edit source]
Very Rare[edit | edit source]
Resources[edit | edit source]
- Blue Gem
- Element Shard
- Green Gem
- Red Gem
- Black Pearl
From Local Creatures[edit | edit source]
- Bio Toxin
- Black Pearl
- Organic Polymer
- Raw Fish Meat
- Raw Meat
- Raw Prime Fish Meat
- Raw Prime Meat
- Silica Pearls
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The island is really dark and it is nearly impossible to see without gamma commands.
- A high level Ankylosaurus tame can be brought there to farm Crystal, Element Shards and Gems.
- Going near the giant Crystals, or the water Bubbles that are scattered along the isle will occasionally electrocute the player.
- In some of the water bubbles you can find clams that contain black pearls.
- Bring an Anglerfish to dramatically increase the yield of black pearls per claim.
- This part of the map might be inspired by the Cthulhu mythos.
- All Tek Tier weapons are disabled here.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]