|A large machine that converts gasoline into electricity.|
cheat giveitemnum 186 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Pipes/PrimalItemStructure_PowerGenerator.PrimalItemStructure_PowerGenerator'" 1 0 0
|Required level||Level 49|
|Engram Points||24 EP|
|Crafting XP||52.8 XP|
|Crafted in|| Fabricator|
|Required Stations|| Fabricator|
|Cost||75 × Charges|
Fuel[edit | edit source]
As of now, for BOTH multiplayer and singleplayer, the burn rate of gasoline is 1 every 60 minutes. A fully stocked generator will run for 33 days and 8 hours.
Electrical Items[edit | edit source]
List of items that requires power from the Electrical Generator to work (through an Electrical Outlet placed nearby those structures):
- Omnidirectional Lamppost
- Air Conditioner
- Elevator Track
- Auto Turret
- Remote Keypad
- Chemistry Bench
Painting and Color Regions[edit | edit source]
The Electrical Generator is not currently paint-able, however this object may be re-mapped to include paint regions in a future update.
Scorched Earth[edit | edit source]
- Electrical Generators lose durability while turned on. Placing the Electrical Generator inside an Adobe Building with Air Conditioners does not stop this decay. They need to be repaired around every real-time day or the generator will be destroyed. A generator placed on the same power grid as a wind turbine can be set to power on when the turbines shut off.
- When beyond rendering distance from any player, electrical generators lose durability much more slowly.
- While on an official online server, Electrical Generators will not lose health so long as no tribe member is online and the server has offline damage prevention.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- It does not work if submerged.
- The Electrical Generator is treated as a wooden structure and can not be damaged by hands, stone weapons, or non-explosive ranged attacks.
- The following aggressive creatures can not damage the Electrical Generator:
- Dung Beetle
- Giant Bee
- Insect Swarm
- Sabertooth Salmon
- Terror Bird
Gallery[edit | edit source]