|An outlet for an electrical grid. When connected to a generator via cables, this provides power to all nearby devices that use electricity.|
cheat giveitemnum 190 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Pipes/PrimalItemStructure_PowerOutlet.PrimalItemStructure_PowerOutlet'" 1 0 0
|Found in Beacon||Yellow|
|Required level||Level 49|
|Engram Points||16 EP|
|Crafted in|| Fabricator |
|Required Stations|| Fabricator|
Resources breakdown [ ]
15 × Wood or Fungal Wood
3 × Electronics
|Cost||20 × Charges|
Electrical Items[edit | edit source]
These items require electricity to run:
- Omnidirectional Lamppost
- Air Conditioner
- Remote Keypad
- Auto Turret
- Elevator Track
- Chemistry Bench
Tips and Tricks[edit | edit source]
- Its range to connect to electrical devices is about 2.5 foundations/walls long.
- Assuming you build a Generator in the center of a foundation, place one vertical cable then an outlet directly above, the Outlet will reach all devices just shy of 4 foundations away, as you can see in the picture to the right.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Like pipes, cables will cut through all buildings.
- Only the cable to which the Outlet was initially attached will provide it with electricity. If you attach another wire from another elecricity source to other side of the Outlet - it will not provide the Outlet with electricity. Consider this when making your electronics that are meant to be backed up. Instead of connecting two electricity sources directly in one outlet, it is better to link them using an intersection and then place an outlet on one of the free ends of that intersection.
- The Electrical Outlet is treated as a wooden structure and can not be damaged by hands, stone weapons, or non-explosive ranged attacks.
- The following creatures can not damage the Electrical Outlet:
- Dung Beetle
Painting and Color Regions
The Electrical Outlet is not currently paint-able, however this object may be re-mapped to include paint regions in a future update.