Electronic Binoculars (Genesis: Part 1)
|This article is about content exclusively available in the version on Steam, Xbox One, PS4, Epic Games.|
This creature, item, or feature is not yet released in the version on Nintendo Switch.
|This article is about content exclusive to the DLC: Genesis: Part 1|
|The ultimate long-range reconnaissance tool.|
cheat GFI ElectronicBinoculars 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/ScorchedEarth/WeaponElectronicBinoculars/PrimalItem_WeaponElectronicBinoculars.PrimalItem_WeaponElectronicBinoculars'" 1 0 0
|Crafting XP||200 XP|
|Required Stations|| Fabricator|
Resources breakdown [ ]
10 × Electronics
25 × Obsidian
Overview[edit | edit source]
Electronic Binoculars are rarely obtained from all Lootcrates. These serve as the following:
- Compass (Shows the current direction the user is facing.)
- GPS (Shows the current Latitude and Longitude from where it is being faced.)
- Spyglass (Able to reach farther distance to check on the current dinosaur and/or survivor when pointed towards it)
It also measures the distance of the direction it is facing from the user to the mesh terrain under "mts".
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Electronic Binoculars resembles a Tek tier design.
- Electronic Binoculars can only be crafted through Blueprints that can also be obtained from Lootcrates.
- As evidenced by the blueprint path, the Electronic Binoculars were a planned Scorched Earth item before being scrapped, until their return in Genesis.
- Electronic Binoculars cannot be transferred off of Genesis. They will be deleted from your inventory upon spawning your character.
- Electronic Binoculars cannot be used while riding a creature that doesn't permit rider weaponry, unlike the Spyglass.
Gallery[edit | edit source]