|This article is about a creature, item, or feature exclusively available in the version on Steam, Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch.|
|A strange, highly advanced material humming with energy. It dissolves when transferred across ARKs.|
cheat GFI Element 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_Element.PrimalItemResource_Element_C'" 1 0 0
|Used to craft||56 items|
|Crafted in|| Tek Replicator|
100 × Element Shard
Resources breakdown [ ]
8 × Charge Battery
50 × Congealed Gas Ball
20 × Element Ore
Element is a primary ingredient for equipment in the Tek Tier.
Gathering[edit | edit source]
Boss[edit | edit source]
It is gathered from the inventory of Bosses (except Rockwell and the Overseer) after killing them. The amount depends on the difficulty of the bosses. The harvesting method will not multiply the amount. Make sure to grab it quick, because once you are teleported out of the arena, you can't retrieve it anymore. Another way of getting Element, is by finding and defending the Element Nodes in the ARK: Extinction DLC, which spawn around the Wasteland. This is by far the fastest way of getting Element!
Amount per Boss[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Element is used to craft Tek Tier armor and items. It also functions as a fuel for Tek structures and ammunition for Tek weapons.
It is also used to create Element Shards which are needed to power some Tek structures.
Aberration[edit | edit source]
|This section is about a creature, item, or feature exclusive to the DLC: Aberration|
On the Aberration map, the boss (Rockwell) does not drop any Element. But, it can be crafted by using Charge Nodes, which are naturally found on the map. Crafting Element requires Aberration-specific resources like Gem, Charge Batteries, and Element Ore. Producing Elements will 'overcharge' the Charge Node for 5 minutes, disabling all functions. Even after this time, the node must fully restore all 5000 charge before being considered 'active'. Until 'active', the Charge Node cannot be used to charge batteries, provide charge light or craft Element.
Including the time it takes to recharge the 8x Charge Battery required for the Element on top of the time it takes for the node to recharge itself to 5000, Charge Nodes can produce 3 Element every 43 minutes. Be wary not to have more than 9 batteries within a Charge Node when forging Element, as fully charging 10 batteries will fully deplete the Charge Node and render it inactive until recharged.
Extinction[edit | edit source]
|This section is about a creature, item, or feature exclusive to the DLC: Extinction|
Alternatively, these can be rarely harvested from a completely defended Element Node.
Notes/Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Element was first revealed in ARK Digest 22 on November 18, 2015.
- Element cannot be transferred between official servers or clusters.
- With the introduction of Extinction DLC, it is possible to "transfer" Element across server in the form of its dust variant. However, the survivor on the server the dust is being transferred from must have learnt Unstable Element from the said DLC to make full use of it..
- Edmund Rockwell proclaimed the name of the Elements as "Edmundium".
- Liquid element seems to corrupt creatures and survivors as Rockwell was corrupted by it.
- In the Extinction DLC some creatures have been corrupted by raw element and robbed of their mentality, moving as a single cluster with no regards to its natural instinct and temperament.
References[edit | edit source]