|This article is a stub. You can help ARK: Survival Evolved Wiki by .|
|This hearty dish is like a workout in the form of a meal. Consume it to deal increased melee damage, and gain extra stamina regen. Effects last 15 minutes.|
cheat giveitemnum 227 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/PrimalItemConsumable_Soup_EnduroStew.PrimalItemConsumable_Soup_EnduroStew'" 1 0 0
|Crafted in|| Cooking Pot |
|Required Stations||Mortar And Pestle|
Resources breakdown [ ]
5 × Rockarrot
5 × Savoroot
10 × Mejoberry
2 × Stimulant
1 × Water
Overview[edit | edit source]
Consume it to gain a small amount of health regeneration along with stamina recovery and bonus melee damage.
The effect lasts 900 seconds (15 minutes). While under effect, you regenerate 1.2 HP each second and melee damage is increased by 30%. It is impossible to eat more than 1 enduro stew at a time, so you can not stack effects to speed up the regeneration.
Spoilage[edit | edit source]
For more information, see Spoilage.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Instead of Cooked Meat you can also use the same amount of Cooked Fish Meat.
- As of 254.0, creatures can't consume Enduro Stew. Prior to this patch, it could be force fed to creatures to gain its benefits.
- The healing effect of Medical Brew will not stack with the healing effect of Enduro Stew. When consumed, Enduro Stew will cancel the healing of Medical Brew. All Medical Brews that are consumed during the effects of Enduro Stew will have no effect. For this reason, you have to decide if extra healing from Medical Brew is more important to you or only some healing but with extra damage, and stamina from Enduro Brew.
- On consumption it will cancel the effect of Battle Tartare and vice versa.
- Before 232.0, Enduro Stew did stack with Battle Tartare and buffed +150% melee damage.
Video Tutorial[edit | edit source]