||This article is about content exclusively available in the version on Mobile.
Engram Enigma is a contest in ARK: Survival Evolved Mobile. It began on July 3, 2018 and ended on July 9, 2018.
The goal of Engram Enigma is to be the first to figure out the steps to unlocking every Engram in the game. The first player to submit the proper steps will win 5000 × Ancient Amber. The steps can be submitted through this form.
- Must be 13 or older to participate.
- Only 1 submission per person. Multiple submissions will invalidate your entry into this contest.
- Redemption of the Grand Prize will be delivered as (5) individual codes for 1,000 Ancient Amber each, redeemable on an online server.
- This form is the only way to submit entries. Please do not submit your theories via other social media channels.
- There is only 1 correct way to achieve all engrams in the game.
- No purchases are required to unlock all engrams.
- This can be discovered by naturally playing the game, it does not require any extraneous workarounds.
- This feature is unique to the mobile version of ARK: Survival Evolved.
- Primpit, who was the first to successfully find (and submit) the Nirvana Tonic as their answer.
- The1astGuardian who was the first player to submit full details on how to both craft and properly use this item.
||July 3rd, 2018
||July 9th, 2018
||August 10th, 2018
||August 13th, 2018
||The Gnome Contest
||August 14th, 2018
||August 27th, 2018
||Halloween Spooktacular Contest
||October 15th, 2018
||October 29th, 2018
||October 27th, 2018
||November 5th, 2018
||Trophy Room Contest
||December 4th, 2018
||December 11th, 2018