Fafnir's Cavern (Ragnarok)
|This article is a stub. You can help ARK: Survival Evolved Wiki by .|
|This article is about a creature, item, or feature exclusive to the DLC: Ragnarok|
|“||A cavern rich of resources.||„|
25.9° Lat, 68.7° Lon
25.6° Lat, 69.1° Lon
Fafnir's Cavern is a cave on one of the side walls of the Dragonmalte Trench.
Overview[edit | edit source]
- 25.6, 69.1: First bridge entrance (lowest bridge)
- 25.9, 68.7: Second bridge entrance
- 26.4, 67.1: Third bridge entrance
The access to the Cavern is currently - not intentionally - invisibly hidden. Between the first and second bridge entrance is a passage. One part of the wall is penetrable, the one that is not basalt. Also the third bridge entrance looks closed, but you can walk through.
Dangers[edit | edit source]
Recommended Equipment[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- a Griffin is fast enough that you can fly inside the cave system without getting attacked by angry Wyverns
Creatures[edit | edit source]
- Creatures that wander in from the Dragonmalte Trench.
Resources[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Before patch v276.0 the Artifact Of The Clever could be found in this cave.
Gallery[edit | edit source]