Fresh Spinach (Primitive Plus)
|This article is a stub. You can help the ARK: Survival Evolved Wiki by .|
|This article is about a creature, item, or feature exclusive to the DLC: Primitive Plus|
|Great for adding fiber to your diet!|
|Consumable - values given for humans|
|Added in||v1.5 (Primitive Plus)|
cheat GFI Veggie_Spinach 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/PrimitivePlusMod/Items/Consumables/PrimalItemConsumable_Veggie_Spinach.PrimalItemConsumable_Veggie_Spinach'" 1 0 0
Usage[edit | edit source]
Grows from Spinach Seeds.
Spinach can be used to tame Dinos, just as Lettuce. Taming with Spinach is twice as fast as taming with normal crops (e.g. Rockarrot) by using the same amount. If you don't have the right kibble it's the best way to tame herbivores, although taming effectiveness can drop really low.
Spinach and Lettuce restore 20 food points during taming process. You need the same amount of spinach as you would need basic crops, but crops restore 40 points. That's why taming with spinach is twice as fast.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Only known use of Fresh Spinach in version 1.5 is taming.
- Confirmed for Brontosaurus, Castoroides, Diplodocus, Paraceratherium, Parasaur, Phiomia, Stegosaurus, Triceratops
- It seems like Doedicurus does not eat Spinach.
- Ankylosaurus does not eat Spinach but eats Lettuce (Primitive Plus).
- Kentrosaurus does not eat Spinach nor Lettuce (Primitive Plus).