- See also: Console Commands
||This article is a stub. You can help the ARK: Survival Evolved Wiki by expanding it.
||This article is about a creature, item, or feature exclusively available in the version on Mobile
The God Console is a singleplayer-only feature in ARK: Survival Evolved Mobile.
The God Console can be used in singleplayer to access cheats. Permanent access to the God Console can be obtained with a purchase of $14.99 USD. Features of the God Console include:
- Resources - Tap on a resource icon to spawn a maximum-sized stack of any of the following:
- Invulnerable - Turning on this cheat makes your Survivor immune to damage. You can freely explore the Island without fear of death.
- Super Stats - While Super Stats is turned on, your Survivor will have infinite Stamina, Health, Oxygen and carry Weight.
- Fly - This cheat allows your Survivor to fly around the Island. Tapping this button again will return your player to the ground.
- Instant Crafting - With Instant Crafting turned on, all engrams craft instantly. This completely removes the waiting time from crafting large stacks of items.
- Bright Night - Turning on this cheat increases visibility at night, similar to the effect of Shadow Steak Saute.
- Infinite Ammo - Never run out of ammo again! This cheat works on all types of ammo including bullets, C4, Spears, etc. Please note that you must first place 1 unit of ammo into the weapon for it to fire indefinitely.
- Level Up Self/Target - Tapping this button grants you the required amount of XP to get to the next level. For example, if you are currently sitting at 250 / 400 XP, then this cheat will grant you 150 XP. When a creature is in your targeting range, this button changes to Level Up Target and the same logic applies.
- Heal All - Heal All will instantly restore your Survivor, tamed creatures, and all of your structures to full health.
- Speed - This feature allows you to change the speed of time on the Island. Use this to speed up taming, breeding, hatching and/or maturation timers. You can toggle between the following speeds: 25%, 50%, 100%, 200%, and 400%.
- Suicide - Stuck between a rock and a hard place? Use this button to instantly kill your Survivor and be taken back to the respawn menu.
- Hide UI - This button will turn off all UI elements on your screen. When you're finished, a two-finger tap on the left side of the screen will restore them.
- Teleport - Tapping on this button will instantly teleport your Survivor to various locations around the Island, including Cave entrances & Obelisks.
- Advance Day - The Advance Day button will instantly advance the time of day by 4 hours.
- Learn Engrams - This feature allows you to instantly learn all Engrams in the game, regardless of your Survivor level.
- The God Console cannot be activated during Pursuits.