|This article is about content exclusively available in the version on Mobile.|
|This page may contain spoiler related to the background-story of ARK: Survival Evolved.|
If you want to experience the story ingame, you probably shouldn't continue reading on this page.
Basic Info[edit | edit source]
Patient Note[edit | edit source]
This dossier section is intended to be an exact copy of what Dr. Sophia, the author of the Patient Notes has written. There may be some discrepancies between this text and the in-game creatures.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Color Scheme and Regions[edit | edit source]
The Gula Beetle always spawns with the same color scheme and has no color regions.
This means it is currently impossible to make alterations to the Gula Beetle's colors.
Drops[edit | edit source]
Base Stats and Growth[edit | edit source]
Note that creatures will have different stats in Survival of the Fittest
|Attribute||Base Value||Level Increase|
|Movement||Base Speed||Sprinting Speed|
|Melee||Stamina Cost||Attack Range||Description|
|Attack Type||Damage||Projectile Values||Torpor Values||Status Effect: Stamina||Status Effect: Torpidity|
|Life||Impulse||Radius||Base||Mult||Duration||Damage Mult||Amount||Duration||Damage Mult||Amount|
Combat[edit | edit source]
This section describes how to fight against the Gula Beetle.
General[edit | edit source]
- The Gula Beetle only takes 50% of any damage so 50% of all melee damage and 35% of all gun damage (this is because dinosaurs only take 70% of the damage dealt by guns).
- With decent armor you should be fine. (Bring a lot of medical brew)
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Attempt to lure the Gula Beetle out with feces and then use a high DPS weapon such as an Assault Rifle.
- Try to let it get stuck for an easy kill.
- Drop feces and let Gula Beetley consume it which gives some time for shooting it from its behind where it takes higher damage.
Weaponry[edit | edit source]
- A close ranged weapon such as the Pump-Action Shotgun or a melee weapon such as a Sword or Pike would work very well.
Dangers[edit | edit source]
- The Gula Beetle has an attack that makes the survivor hallucinate much like when you ingest Unicorn Residue.
- The arena has tall grass, mushrooms and other vegetation that limits visibility. So try to lure it out using feces.
Weakness[edit | edit source]
- The Gula Beetle takes more damage when being shot in the underside.
- The Gula Beetle can get stuck pretty easily.
Spotlight[edit | edit source]
Notes/Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Gula Beetle is the only boss that prioritise anything other than the player.
- The larger the feces the more time the Gula Beetle takes to consume it all (tested on android.)
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]