|This article is a stub. You can help ARK: Survival Evolved Wiki by .|
|Everyone Poops. Can provide nitrogen to help crops grow in their plots. Would be more efficient Fertilizer if combined with Thatch in Compost Bin.|
|Spoils in||1h 24m 10s|
cheat giveitemnum 55 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/PrimalItemConsumable_HumanPoop.PrimalItemConsumable_HumanPoop'" 1 0 0
Human Feces are the excrements of humans in ARK: Survival Evolved. From time to time, they automatically drop from any survivor. Additionally, the player can press + or + to manually drop feces. The Food-icon becomes grey/pale when the target is in a hidden status of "constipated" and it is ready to poop. While constipated, the player will consume food at a greater rate than normal. Upon pooping, the bar will return to its normal teal color. Sometimes you will need to poop repeatedly when replenishing stamina or health. If eaten, human feces drop the survivor's health by 30 points.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Human Feces can be used as fertilizer and add 1000 points to fertilization when they are put in the inventory of a Crop Plot.
Fertilizer Comparison[edit | edit source]
|Fertilizer type||Fertilizer units||Fertilizes for||Fertilizes full* plant for|
|Human Feces||1,000||10m||3h 5m|
|Small Animal Feces||3,500||35m||10h 48m|
|Medium Animal Feces||7,500||1h 15m||23h 8m|
|Unicorn Residue||7,500||1h 15m||23h 8m|
|Large Animal Feces||15,000||2h 30m||1d 22h 15m|
|Massive Animal Feces||35,000||5h 50m||4d 11h 55m|
|Snow Owl Pellet||50,000||8h 20m||6d 10h 10m|
|Fertilizer||54,000||9h||6d 22h 30m|
|Bonemeal Fertilizer||90,000||15h||11d 13h 30m|
* When a plant has its maximum of fruits, it needs less fertilizer. As the fruits spoil after some time, leaving the plant in a non-full state for some time, these numbers are rather theoretical maximums.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Strangely enough, the Mesopithecus actually drops Human Feces. This is likely because the creature is so small and the Small Animal Feces would look too large in comparison to the size of the Mesopithecus, or perhaps because humans are primates, which the Mesopithecus, being a monkey, also is.
- Human Feces can no longer be force fed to unconscious players to kill them.
- One way to kill yourself is to eat enough of your own Feces.
- If one had the means to acquire a large quantity of Human Feces, this is the most weight efficient feces for creating fertilizer via dung beetle.
|Structures||Small Crop Plot • Medium Crop Plot • Large Crop Plot • Compost Bin • Water Reservoir (Metal) • Refrigerator|
|Stone Irrigation||Intake • Straight • Tap • Inclined • Vertical • Intersection|
|Metal Irrigation||Intake • Straight • Tap • Inclined • Vertical • Intersection|
|Seeds||Amarberry • Azulberry • Citronal • Longrass • Mejoberry • Narcoberry • Plant Species X • Plant Species Y • Plant Species Z • Rockarrot • Savoroot • Stimberry • Tintoberry|
|Plant Species||Plant Species X • Plant Species Y • Plant Species Z|
|Fertilizer||Human Feces • Small Animal Feces • Medium Animal Feces • Large Animal Feces • Massive Animal Feces • Snow Owl Pellet • Fertilizer|