Ice Queen Labyrinth (Ragnarok)
|This article is a stub. You can help ARK: Survival Evolved Wiki by .|
|This article is about a creature, item, or feature exclusive to the DLC: Ragnarok|
Overview[edit | edit source]
The Iceworm Queen Arena is located beneath Blizzard Peak and its entrance is a water fall flowing from the Frozen Dungeon. The floor is covered with jagged ice, and the frozen bodies of many dinosaurs and mammals.
Past this arena, in the Ice Queen Nest, the Artifact Of The Pack is found in the nesting area for baby Iceworm Males, near a dying Giganotosaurus. To the right in the main area, there is a breakable ice wall which leads to an exit waterfall that ends in the Central Canyon.
The Iceworm Queen has a 90 minute respawn timer (Including Artifact collection).
Creatures[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- When approaching the arena there will be an alert to notify you that you are in close proximity. This will occur just before the lengthy waterfall drops you into the arena.
- Upon the first player's entrance into the arena there will be a player calculator to determine the strength of the Queen. This lasts for about 10 seconds. It seems that for every player the Queen will gain 10 levels. 2 players made it level 20, 3 players made it level 30.
- You cannot get to the artifact while the Queen is alive; a barrier will prevent entry. However, if a fight turns bad you can still make a run for the exit where the breakable ice wall is located.
- As of current versions, it doesn't seem that the Queen drops any special loot outside of the typical Alpha Deathworm drops ( Manticore Helmet Skin, 20 Deathworm Horns, Alpha Deathworm Trophy, and a random Deathworm resource drop.) However her defeat will cause 3 red loot crates to spawn which can make the trek and the fight in general to be worthwhile, assuming that the artifact isn't your focus.
- If you re-enter the arena by going through the cave again before the Queen's respawn timer is up you will get a message saying "The Queen is resting." (For some reason there is an icon identical to The Dragon's next to it, presumably an error.) During this phase you can grab red loot crates that are around, if somehow available from the previous expedition. The artifact will also be unguarded.