|Refines resources in bulk. Powered by gasoline.|
|Item slots||100 / 60|
|Size||2.5L × 2.5W × 5.5H|
cheat GFI IndustrialForge 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_Industrialforge.PrimalItemStructure_Industrialforge'" 1 0 0
|Required level||Level 80|
|Engram Points||90 EP|
|Crafting XP||20 XP|
|Used to craft||5 items|
|Crafted in|| Fabricator|
|Required Stations||Refining Forge|
Usage[edit | edit source]
Fuel[edit | edit source]
Gasoline is the only fuel source that can power the Industrial Forge. The following tables summarize the burn time and number of ingredients that can be refined.
|1 × Gasoline||100 × Gasoline|
|Burn Time||15m||1d 1hr|
|Metal Consumed||1800 × Metal||
180,000 × Metal
|Scrap Metal Consumed||1560 × Scrap Metal||
156,000 × Scrap Metal
|Oil & Hide Consumed||3600 × Oil
3000 × Hide
An online calculator for automating the calculations is available at tristan.games.
Refining[edit | edit source]
Each resource which can be produced with the industrial forge takes a different amount of time to be refined and is also refined in bulk amounts if enough resources are available. The table below lists each resource as well as the maximum amount able to created each time.
|20 × Metal Ingot||20 s|
|100 x Scrap Metal Ingot||30 s|
|100 × Charcoal||100s|
|100 × Gasoline||20 s|
|1 × Charcoal||1s|
A fully loaded industrial forge refining metal can:
- Hold and smelt 29,700 Metal (in 99 slots)
- Consuming 11 Gasoline (in 1 slot)
- Taking 04h 08m to refine
- Which produces 14,850 Metal Ingots.
A fully loaded industrial forge refining oil can:
- Hold and refine 7000 Oil (in 70 slots) and 6000 Hide (in 30 slots)
- Consuming 2 Gasoline (Place 1 gasoline into forge and turn it on, then fill with oil and hide)
- Taking 29.2 minutes to refine
- Which produces 5,831 Gasoline
A fully loaded industrial forge burning wood can:
- Hold and burn 9,900 Wood (in 99 slots)
- Consuming 11 Gasoline (in 1 slot)
- Taking 02h 45m to refine
- Which produces 9,900 Charcoal
Note that when refining gasoline you must allow 1 slot to turn on the forge before completely loading it. The 2nd gasoline consumed (mentioned above) will be taken from the gasoline already refined so you will receive net total of 5,830 gasoline. Be careful to not waste gasoline by turning off the Forge after the refining is completed (at 29.2 minutes) but before a 3rd Gasoline is consumed.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Industrial Forge is huge. It can be placed on a single foundation, but will require a 3x3x6 enclosed structure to hide it completely.
- Keep an eye on the forge when refining oil because when unattended, the produced gasoline can itself be burned as fuel.
- Cannot be placed on platform saddles.
- The Industrial Forge will not function if it is in any way submerged in water.
- It is possible to make the industrial forge using only Organic Polymer instead of regular Polymer, but you have to stack the ingredients very well.
- Besides metal and gasoline, it can also be used to burn wood at an extremely fast rate to mass-produce charcoal for making a large amount of Gunpowder.
- 7 full cans of Gasoline would actually be capable of converting 12,600 Metal Ore into 6,300 Metal Ingots in 01h 45m 00s.
- 7 full cans of Gasoline would be able to convert 6,300 wood into 6,300 Charcoal in 01h 45m 00s.
- The Industrial Forge is treated as a stone structure and can only be damaged by:
- Metal Weapons (5%)
- Tek Sword (~218%)
- Explosives (150%)
- Ballista Turret (40%)
- Cannon (~137%)
- Therizinosaur (Headbutt only, ~2%)
- Dunkleosteus (15%)
- Corrupted Creatures
- Alpha Creatures (10%)
- Enraged Creatures
- DodoRex (300%)
- Dodo Wyvern (300%)
- Bosses (10%)
- Titanosaur (~462%)
- Defense Unit (~462%)
- These can damage stone, but can not damage auto turrets:
Gallery[edit | edit source]