|Refines resources in bulk. Powered by gasoline.|
|2.5L × 2.5W × 5.5H|
cheat GFI IndustrialForge 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_Industrialforge.PrimalItemStructure_Industrialforge'" 1 0 0
|Required level||Level 80|
|Engram Points||90 EP|
|Used to craft||4 items|
|Crafted in|| Fabricator |
|Required Stations||Mortar And Pestle|
Resources breakdown [ ]
250 × Crystal
600 × Cementing Paste
400 × Oil
Usage[edit | edit source]
Fuel[edit | edit source]
Gasoline is the only fuel source that can power the Industrial Forge. The following tables summarize the burn time and number of ingredients that can be refined.
|1 × Gasoline||100 × Gasoline|
|Burn Time||15m||1d 1h|
|Metal Consumed||1800 × Metal||See Refining|
|Oil & Hide Consumed||3600 × Oil
3000 × Hide
An online calculator for automating the calculations is available at tristan.games (just click the industrial tab).
Refining[edit | edit source]
Each resource which can be produced with the industrial forge takes a different amount of time to be refined and is also refined in bulk amounts if enough resources are available. The table below lists each resource as well as the maximum amount able to created each time.
|20 × Metal Ingot||20s|
|1 × Charcoal||1s|
|100 × Gasoline||30s|
A fully loaded industrial forge refining metal can hold:
- 11,800 Metal (in 59 slots) consuming
- 7 Gasoline (in 1 slot) taking
- 100 minutes to refine
- Producing 5,900 Metal Ingots.
A fully loaded industrial forge refining oil can hold:
- 4200 Oil (42 slots) and 3500 Hide (18 slots) consuming
- 2 Gasoline taking
- 17.5 minutes to refine
- Producing 3,500 Gasoline
A fully loaded industrial forge burning wood can hold:
- 5,900 Wood (in 59 slots) consuming
- 7 Gasoline (in 1 slots) taking
- 100 minutes to refine
- Producing 5,900 Charcoal
Note that when refining gasoline you must allow 1 slot to turn on the forge before completely loading it. The 2nd gasoline consumed (mentioned above) will be taken from the gasoline already refined so you will receive net total of 3499 gasoline. Be careful to not waste gasoline by turning off the Forge after the refining is completed (at 17.5 minutes) but before a 3rd Gasoline is consumed (30 minute mark).
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Industrial Forge is huge. It can be placed on a single foundation, but will require a 3x3x6 enclosed structure to hide it completely.
- Keep an eye on the forge when refining oil because when unattended, the produced gasoline can itself be burned as fuel.
- Cannot be placed on platform saddles.
- The Industrial Forge will not function if it is in any way submerged in water.
- It is possible to make the industrial forge using only Organic Polymer instead of regular Polymer, but you have to stack the ingredients very well.
- Besides metal and gasoline, it can also be used to burn wood at an extremely fast rate to mass-produce charcoal for making a large amount of Gunpowder.
- The Industrial Forge is treated as a stone structure and can only be damaged by:
- Metal Weapons (5%)
- Tek Sword (~218%)
- Explosives (150%)
- Ballista Turret (40%)
- Cannon (~137%)
- Therizinosaur (Headbutt only, ~2%)
- Dunkleosteus (15%)
- Corrupted Creatures
- Alpha Predators (10%)
- Enraged Creatures
- DodoRex (300%)
- Dodo Wyvern (300%)
- Bosses (10%)
- Titanosaur (~462%)
- Defense Unit (~462%)
- These can damage stone, but can not damage auto turrets:
Painting and Color Regions