|Grind up crafted items and certain resources!|
|2.5L × 1.25W × 2H|
cheat GFI Grinder 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_Grinder.PrimalItemStructure_Grinder'" 1 0 0
|Required level||Level 64|
|Engram Points||45 EP|
|Used to craft||2 items|
|Crafted in|| Fabricator|
|Required Stations||Refining Forge|
Overview[edit | edit source]
The Industrial Grinder in ARK: Survival Evolved is a crafting machine used to grind up crafted items into a quarter of their crafting ingredients.
Usage[edit | edit source]
The Grinder can grind up many crafted items, such as tools, weapons, armor, structures, and saddles. Doing so will return 1/4 the cost of each resource used to craft the item, rounded up, but capped at 100 of each resource.
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Some resources can be ground into other resources:
|1 × Wood||5 × Thatch||2|
|2 × Stone||1 × Flint||2|
The actual amount of XP is affected by the XP multiplier setting of your game or server.
How it works[edit | edit source]
Put Gasoline in the Industrial Grinder's inventory, then select the "Turn On" button. To grind up Wood or Stone, put them in the Grinder's inventory and then select the appropriate blueprint (Thatch or Flint). To grind up items for resources, put them into the Grinder's inventory, select the item to grind, then select the "Grind Selected Item" button or for items with more than one in a stack, grind the entire stack using the "Grind Selected Stack" button. Certain items cannot be ground up for resources, for example, Rafts.
To avoid using too much Gasoline by leaving the Grinder running, just use a single Gasoline at a time. This runs the Grinder for 15 minutes, enough time to grind about 42 stacks of 100 Wood or Stone. As only 1000 ground up resources can be queued at once, this would require constant player attention for this time.
Experience[edit | edit source]
The Industrial Grinder gives a good amount of experience when grinding up Wood and Stone. See the chart above for experience yields. However, you do not receive any experience for using the "Grind Selected Item/Stack" options.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Grinding down anything that would give Polymer instead gives Organic Polymer.
- Grinding down anything that would result in more than 100x of a type of resource will result in only 100x of said resource.
- The Industrial Grinder is treated as a wooden structure and can not be damaged by hands, stone weapons, or non-explosive ranged attacks.
- The following creatures can not damage the Industrial Grinder:
- Dung Beetle
- By carefully stacking the Fabricator to craft the Industrial Grinder, 340 Organic Polymer (17 stacks) can be used along with 260 (3 stacks) of regular Polymer. (150 Organic Polymer (15 stacks) + 450 regular Polymer (5 stacks) on ARK: Survival Evolved Mobile)
- On ARK: Survival Evolved Mobile, it is intentionally changed so that the Industrial Grinder does not reward experience when in use.
- Since v1.1.20 of ARK: Survival Evolved Mobile, Creature Implants can no longer be grinded up for Potent Dust.
- On ARK: Survival Evolved Mobile, the Industrial Grinder is only available in Single Player and PvE (not on PvP and PvX).
Painting and Color Regions[edit | edit source]
The Industrial Grinder is not currently paint-able, however this object may be re-mapped to include paint regions in a future update.
Gallery[edit | edit source]