Lair of The Mask (Ragnarok)
|This article is a stub. You can help the ARK: Survival Evolved Wiki by .|
|This article is about content exclusive to the DLC: Ragnarok|
|This article is about content exclusively available in the version on Steam, Xbox One, PS4.|
This creature, item, or feature is not yet released in the version on Nintendo Switch.
Lair of The Mask
10.5° Lat, 24.0° Lon
Lair of The Mask is a cave in Ragnarok.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Creatures[edit | edit source]
Resources[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The entrance is hidden behind some seagrass and can get missed easily.
- Entrance is located below a natural underwater bridge.
- This is one of the few caves on the map that contain the blue glowing mushrooms. (Terrain only)
- makes a very Good base location.
- If you spawn at jungle 1 and go straight underwater and you see a natural bridge swim down and look through the sea grass and you will see a giant hole be carful you may not see turrets but they might be there.
- Swimming up at speed in the cave makes the player jump high out of the water, as in the Underground World entrance on The Centre @ lat 66.1 lon 51.7.