Lumber Dinosaur Gateway (Primitive Plus)
|This article is a stub. You can help the ARK: Survival Evolved Wiki by .|
|This article is about content exclusively available in the version on Steam, Xbox One, PS4.|
This creature, item, or feature is not yet released in the version on Nintendo Switch.
|This article is about content exclusive to the DLC: Primitive Plus|
|Lumber Dinosaur Gateway|
|A large lumber and stone gateway that can be used with a Gate to keep most dinosaurs in or out.|
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/PrimitivePlusMod/Items/PrimalItemStructure_LumberGateframe.PrimalItemStructure_LumberGateframe'" 1 0 0
|Required level||Level 25|
|Engram Points||7 EP|
|Crafted in||Construction Table|
The Lumber Dinosaur Gateway is a Structure in the Primitive+-DLC of ARK: Survival Evolved. The Lumber Dinosaur Gateway is designed to house the Lumber Dinosaur Gate . Together, they provide protection against dinosaurs and can help keep them contained inside of an area.
Incompatible Creatures[edit | edit source]
These creatures are too large to fit through a Lumber Dinosaur Gateway.
- Woolly Rhino
Notes/Trivia[edit | edit source]
- You are able to place the gate directly on the ground, without the need of first placing a Fence/Standard foundation.
- The Gate itself is exactly 2 wall panels wide and 4 wall panels high
- Whilst it does not snap-fit to foundations or pre-existing walls, it does snap on to fence foundations.
- The Dino Gate fits exactly a 2x4 hole
- The Lumber Gateway shares some similarities to common South-eastern Asian style Gateways, such as Japanese or Chinese gateways. Especially if painted Red or Brick color trim with white base.
- The Lumber Dinosaur Gateway is treated as a wooden structure and can not be damaged by hands, stone weapons, or non-explosive ranged attacks.
- The following creatures can not damage the Lumber Dinosaur Gateway:
- Dung Beetle