||This article is a stub. You can help the ARK: Survival Evolved Wiki by expanding it.
||This article is about a creature, item, or feature exclusive to the DLC: Primitive Plus
The Lumber Wall is a Structure in the Primitive+-DLC of ARK: Survival Evolved.
A sturdy lumber wall to keep the cold out or separate interior rooms.
- There's a collision issue that prevents the player from walking under it. This is the same for any similar form of the Lumber wall: Lumber Doorframe, Lumber Glass Wall, ect. This can be fixed by manipulating the ceiling height with pillars.
- There is (4) different variation of Lumber Wall in-game:
- 1. A pale shoddy design that can be spawned in by gfi command.
- 2. And in-game use, if you cancel placement then position the green placement icon again a couple times, you may get W-frame wall, [X]-[X]wall, or the usual plain Lumber Wall .
- The Lumber Wall is treated as a wooden structure and can not be damaged by hands, stone weapons, or non-explosive ranged attacks.
- The following creatures can not damage the Lumber Wall: