||This article is a stub. You can help the ARK: Survival Evolved Wiki by expanding it.
||This article is about content exclusively available in the version on Steam, Xbox One, PS4.
The Lumber Wall is a Structure in the Primitive+-DLC of ARK: Survival Evolved.
A sturdy lumber wall to keep the cold out or separate interior rooms.
- There's a collision issue that prevents the player from walking under it. This is the same for any similar form of the Lumber wall: Lumber Doorframe, Lumber Glass Wall, ect. This can be fixed by manipulating the ceiling height with pillars.
- There are (4) different variations of Lumber Wall in-game:
- 1. A pale shoddy design that can be spawned in by gfi command
- 2. While in-game, if you cancel placement then position the green placement icon again a couple times, you may get W-frame wall, [X]-[X]wall, or the usual plain Lumber Wall
- The Lumber Wall is treated as a wooden structure and can not be damaged by hands, stone weapons, or non-explosive ranged attacks.
- The following aggressive creatures can not damage the Lumber Wall: