Lumber Wall (Primitive Plus)
|This article is a stub. You can help the ARK: Survival Evolved Wiki by .|
|This article is about a creature, item, or feature exclusive to the DLC: Primitive Plus|
|A sturdy lumber wall that insulates the inside from the outside, separates rooms, and provides structural integrity.|
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/PrimitivePlusMod/Items/PrimalItemStructure_LumberWall.PrimalItemStructure_LumberWall'" 1 0 0
|Required level||Level 10|
|Engram Points||7 EP|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- There's a collision issue that prevents the player from walking under it. This is the same for any similar form of the Lumber wall: Lumber Doorframe, Lumber Glass Wall, ect. This can be fixed by manipulating the ceiling height with pillars.
- There is (4) different variation of Lumber Wall in-game:
- 1. A pale shoddy design that can be spawned in by gfi command.
- 2. And in-game use, if you cancel placement then position the green placement icon again a couple times, you may get W-frame wall, [X]-[X]wall, or the usual plain Lumber Wall .
- The Lumber Wall is treated as a wooden structure and can not be damaged by hands, Stone weapons, or non-explosive ranged attacks.
- The following creatures can not damage the Lumber Wall:
- Dung Beetle
|Lumber||Structures||Foundation • Wall (Sloped Left, Sloped Right) • Lumber Ceiling • Doorframe (Door) • Windowframe (Window) • Sloped Roof • Ramp • Stairs • Pillar • Dinosaur Gateway (Gate)|
|Misc||Bench • Chair • Table|
|Brick||Foundation • Ceiling • Pillar • Ramp • Wall (Sloped Left, Sloped Right) • Doorframe • Windowframe • Sloped Roof • Dinosaur Gateway • Gate|
|Glass||Wall (Sloped Left, Sloped Right) • Ceiling • Doorframe (Door) • Windowframe (Window) • Sloped Roof|
|Other||Big Fence Opening (Section, Post) • Pontoon Bridge • Steel Handrail • Steel Pillar • Small Stone Fence (Big) • Wood Handrail • Wood Post Fence|