Magma Medley Melee (Genesis: Part 1)
|This article is about content exclusively available in the version on Steam, Xbox One, PS4, Epic Games.|
This creature, item, or feature is not yet released in the version on Nintendo Switch.
|This article is about content exclusive to the DLC: Genesis: Part 1|
Magma Medley Melee
Overview[edit | edit source]
Spawns[edit | edit source]
(BOSS: Brute Fire Wyvern)
- Wave 1 (Feelin' Hot Hot Hot)
- Wave 2 (The Heat is on)
- Wave 3 (Disco Inferno)
- Wave 4 (Eternal Flame)
- Wave 5 (This Mountain's On Fire)
Loot[edit | edit source]
Notes/Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Dragon was supposedly to be the boss of the arena, but was replaced in favor with Brute Fire Wyvern.
- Some of the wave names have references. Overall, they refer to music from the 1980s to 2010s.
- Wave 1 is a reference to The Merrymen "Feeling Hot Hot Hot". 
- Wave 2 is a reference to Glenn Frey's "The Heat is On". 
- Wave 3 is a reference to The Trammps "Disco Inferno". 
- Wave 4 is a reference to The Bangles "Eternal Flame".
- Wave 5 is a reference to Alicia Keys "Girl on Fire" lyrics. 
- The weapons used during this mission consist of typical weapons from the 20th to the 21st century with the exception of the sword.