|A metal-plated concrete wall that provides entrance to a structure.|
cheat giveitemnum 177 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Metal/PrimalItemStructure_MetalWallWithDoor.PrimalItemStructure_MetalWallWithDoor'" 1 0 0
|Found in Supply Crate||Blue|
|Required level||Level 45|
|Engram Points||24 EP|
|Crafting XP||22 XP|
|Crafted in|| Smithy|
Thorny Dragon Saddle
|Required Stations||Refining Forge|
|Purchased in||Metal Foundry|
|Cost||75 × Molds|
The Metal Doorframe is the fourth doorframe available. A doorframe functions as a wall, providing structure to a building and enclosing an area, but with the addition of hole to allow entrance and exit.
Construction[edit | edit source]
- A Metal Doorframe can be placed on any Foundation, Fence Foundation, Ceiling (with the exception of the Thatch Roof), or another wall.
- A Door can be placed in the hole and locked to provide a way to restrict access to the structure while still allowing you and your tribemates a way through.
- A Metal Doorframe also provides support to allow a structure built on top of it to extend up to 2 ceilings in any direction on the x and y-axis, and up to 1 ceiling diagonally from a doorframe which is directly above a foundation.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The insulation provided by a house is not affected by doorframes, whether the door is open, closed, or missing.
- If a doorframe is destroyed, any building pieces that rely on it for support will be destroyed as well. If it was destroyed via the demolish option, no resources will be refunded for these extra building pieces.
- The Metal Doorframe is treated as a metal structure and can only be damaged by explosives, the Tek Rifle, Tek Saddles, a Titanosaur, Arthropluera, Corrupted Creatures, Enraged Creatures, Titans, Bosses, or the DodoRex.
Painting and Color Regions[edit | edit source]
Region 2 is not used
Region 3 is not used
Region 6 is not used