|Drink this tonic to forget everything you have learned (resets your Engram Points). Can only be used once per newly-gained level.|
cheat giveitemnum 413 1 0 0
cheat GFI RespecSoup 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/BaseBPs/PrimalItemConsumableRespecSoup.PrimalItemConsumableRespecSoup'" 1 0 0
|Crafted in|| Cooking Pot |
|Required Stations|| Mortar And Pestle|
Resources breakdown [ ]
24 × Cooked Prime Meat
200 × Mejoberry
72 × Narcotic
72 × Stimulant
20 × Rare Mushroom
20 × Rare Flower
1 × Water
Overview[edit | edit source]
Mindwipe Tonic functions as a spec reset option. Upon consumption, it fully refunds all Engrams and Engram points of the survivor, as well as resetting the survivor's Stats such as Health, Movement Speed, Weight, etc. It sets you back to level 1, but does not remove experience points, allowing you to level up to your previous level immediately.
It cannot be force-fed to tamed Dinos, wild Dinos, or other players.
Note: The in-game recipe states: 8 serving of Cooked Prime Meat, 20 handful of Mejoberries, 18 dollops of Narcotics, and 18 dollops of Stimulants are needed for the recipe. Please note there are 3 meat per serving, 10 berries per handful, and 4 medicine per dollop. Which totals in 24 Cooked Prime Meat, 200 Mejoberries, and 72 Narcotics and Stimulants. The recipe also calls for 20 Rare Flowers and 20 Rare Mushrooms.
Spoilage[edit | edit source]
|Preserving Bin||2d 2h|
For more information, see Spoilage.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Mindwipe Tonic upon consumption will not clear Tekgrams
- As of v259.0 Mindwipe Tonics can be used only once per level
- If you are on max Level you can only use it one more time and then not anymore with this character.
- On private server you can instead set bAllowUnlimitedRespecs=true in the section [/script/shootergame.shootergamemode] of the Game.ini.
- In Single player you can activate the option "Allow Unlimited Respecs".
- Allows reallocation of points, and does not instantly hit you with the level 100 bug that stops you from point allocation even if you have 100 points available when you reach level 100, making the tonic extremely useful.
- Cooked lamb chops and cooked prime fish meat can be substituted for the cooked prime meat ingredient.
Video Tutorial[edit | edit source]