Mini-HLNA Skin (Genesis)
|This article is about content exclusively available in the version on Steam, Xbox One, PS4.|
This creature, item, or feature is not yet released in the version on Nintendo Switch.
|This article is about content exclusive to the DLC: Genesis|
|HLNA can be equipped to the shield slot or attach HLNA to an existing shield.|
Scanning the Elemental Disturbances in caves may reveal hidden information.
cheat GFI MiniHLNA 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Skin/PrimalItemSkin_MiniHLNA.PrimalItemSkin_MiniHLNA'" 1 0 0
The Mini-HLNA Skin is both a skin and an off-hand slot in ARK: Survival Evolved.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
The Mini-HLNA Skin can be acquired by purchasing the Genesis Season Pass for $34.99 USD.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Mini-HLNA acts as moving pet often floating at the side of the survivor. She often makes random sentences while the survivor either idles or does a specific action.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
Genesis Chronicles[edit | edit source]
Mini-HLNA acts as a crucial requirement to access the new explorer notes from this event upon approaching to specific cave location. In some parts of the maps Mini-HLNA will start to speak you about the Lore of that map, for example at a red luminescent high pillar in the first part of the blue area in Aberration. So we can imagine that there are many other places where Mini-HLNA can reveal features of the Lore.
Emotes[edit | edit source]
Whenever the survivor does an emote, Mini-HLNA will also play an icon depending on what he or she does.
|Screen shown on Mini-HLNA||Emotes caused|
|Large star||Friendly Lower Hands|
|Three small star||Cheer|
|Closed Happy Eye||Laugh|
Note that as of current, it does not react to any Event emotes, Light and Hide Hat.
Notes/Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Mini HLN-A Skin is meant to be a piece of the survivor Helena.
- The Season Pass must be owned to spawn in the Skin.
- Also, the Skin cannot be dropped, making trading almost impossible, but if you unequip everything, including the Mini-HNLA Skin, then fast travel to a bed, you will then be able to transfer it as normal.
- However, any color painted on it will revert to unpainted, this includes death or transfer.
- In the months leading up to the launch of Genesis, the Mini-HLNA Skin will be updated to provide Genesis-related lore.
- Currently having Mini-HLNA equipped while accessing a giant bee hive with complete ghillie set will still give you the bees debuff.
Genesis Notes[edit | edit source]
- HLN-A will often project different emotes to aid in her dialogue.
- Discovery #2's reference to punching the trees relates to Minecraft's early game.
- Discovery #7 refers to the Magmasaur when talking about a "fire lizard."
- Discovery #9 refers to the Ferox and Rockwell when describing Element.