Mini-HLNA Skin (Genesis: Part 1)
|This article is about content exclusively available in the version on Steam, Xbox One, PS4.|
This creature, item, or feature is not yet released in the version on Nintendo Switch.
|This article is about content exclusive to the DLC: Genesis: Part 1|
|HLNA can be equipped to the shield slot or attach HLNA to an existing shield.|
Scanning the Elemental Disturbances in caves may reveal hidden information.
cheat GFI MiniHLNA 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Skin/PrimalItemSkin_MiniHLNA.PrimalItemSkin_MiniHLNA'" 1 0 0
The Mini-HLNA Skin is both a skin and an off-hand slot in ARK: Survival Evolved.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
The Mini-HLNA Skin can be acquired by purchasing the Genesis: Part 1 Season Pass for $34.99 USD.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Mini-HLNA acts as moving pet often floating at the side of the survivor. She often makes random sentences while the survivor either idles or does a specific action.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
Genesis Chronicles[edit | edit source]
Mini-HLNA acts as a crucial requirement to access the new explorer notes from this event upon approaching to specific cave location. In some parts of the maps Mini-HLNA will start to speak you about the Lore of that map, for example at a red luminescent high pillar in the first part of the blue area in Aberration. So we can imagine that there are many other places where Mini-HLNA can reveal features of the Lore.
Emotes[edit | edit source]
Whenever the survivor does an emote, Mini-HLNA will also play an icon depending on what he or she does.
|Screen shown on Mini-HLNA||Emotes caused|
|Large star||Friendly Lower Hands|
|Three small star||Cheer|
|Closed Happy Eye||Laugh|
Note that as of current, it does not react to any Event emotes, Light and Hide Hat.
Notes/Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Mini HLN-A Skin is meant to be a piece of the survivor Helena.
- It has her personality as well as her carefree voice.
- The Season Pass must be owned to spawn in the Skin.
- Also, the Skin cannot be dropped, making trading almost impossible, but if you unequip everything, including the Mini-HNLA Skin, then fast travel to a bed, you will then be able to transfer it as normal.
- However, any color painted on it will revert to unpainted, this includes death or transfer.
- In the months leading up to the launch of Genesis: Part 1, the Mini-HLNA Skin will be updated to provide Genesis: Part 1-related lore.
- Currently having Mini-HLNA equipped while accessing a Giant Bee Hive with a complete Ghillie Armor set will still give you the bees debuff.
- A strange glitch will occur once you paint the Mini-HLNA, and use the Soap item to get rid of the Dye. You will have 2 Mini-HLNAs hovering near you- one painted and one with default coloring. This can be fixed by exiting the ARK and rejoining. (Tested on Singleplayer)
Genesis: Part 1 Notes[edit | edit source]
- HLN-A will often project different emotes to aid in her dialogue.
- In its discoveries, you can access them like a normal explorer note and it repeats the same message HLNA said when you first discovered the note along with interesting visuals.
- Discovery #1 notes on HLNA following the survivor as a way for it to "understand" Helena.
- Discovery #2's reference to punching trees relates to Minecraft's early game. It mentions that survivors will have to be creative when setting up bases in harsh environments such as volcanoes and oceans. A visual of a survivor punching a dodo, rex and tree is shown.
- Discovery #3 claims there is a high fatality rate amongst survivors on the Island- 30% of survivors not making it past the first day; 55% for the first week. Picture of a pile of human bones are shown to support the claim.
- Discovery #4 refers to survivor's habits about taming and hunting the various creatures of Ark. An awkward visual where a tamed raptor sees one of its brethren in a cooking pot.
- Discovery #5 mentions that the ARK creators had a vast amount of knowledge about past life including mythology, hence the Wyvern, Rock Elemental, and Phoenix being present on Scorched Earth. The note has a picture of the Ferox and a mysterious creature.
- Discovery #6 refers to the survivor's ability to wear different Clothing in order to cope with various temperatures. The typical desert weather decorates the note.
- Discovery #7 refers to the Magmasaur when talking about a "fire lizard" and how it was originally tested on the Scorched Earth map before being removed. Visuals of the magmasaur being experimented on and of it at different stages of maturation.
- Discovery #8 talks about the dangerous conditions on Aberration and vaguely refers to Diana and the Tek survivors messing up with the Ark.
- Discovery #9 refers to the Ferox and Rockwell when describing Element. It can turn animals into monsters and the latter describes it infecting minds. A Ferox's metamorphosis is shown.
- Discovery #10 talks about HLNA being a simple hologram without the capability to fight or hold weapons but merely "short -range scanners, diagnostic software and a charming personality", clearly being an imprint of Helena's personality.
- Discovery #11 talks about whether it is survivors who are using Element or Element using survivors and the dangers of Element adaptation and corruption. A process of a DNA strand being broken up and being fit back together with Element decorates the note.
- Discovery #12 mentions the horrible condition of earth and the ARKs, Homo Deus and the Genesis simulation as methods for humans to escape the Element corruption and wars. The ARKs seem to have been the primary option. In the visual, the ARKs are symbolized as a prism, the Genesis simulation as a crystal and Homo Deus is in the middle supplying both.
- Discovery #13 potentially foreshadows humans being extinct on Earth, excluding survivors and others, and that they were around at the time when Element has started to spread. It also mentions that there should be a settlement of humans that were present on the barren planet or on a different plane of existence other than the Homo Deus at the time of the Element corruption, such as the Genesis simulation. A visual of multiple nuclear explosions are shown.
- Discovery #14 refers to lore of the game in which Helena ascended herself to Homo Deus, while her companions, Diana, Mei Yin, and possibly others, sought after a place elsewhere on earth called "Arat Prime" and managed to send Helena into the Genesis simulation. The visual shows a human's point of view entering the realm of Homo Deus and there seems to be no end, a similar view Helena had when she began to ascend.
- Discovery #15 , HLNA mentions that Helena made her and then suddenly left the Genesis simulation afterwards. The visual shows the pieces that will make HLNA.