Mini-HLNA Skin (Genesis)
|This article is about a creature, item, or feature exclusively available in the version on Steam, Xbox One, PS4.|
This creature, item, or feature is not yet released in the version on Nintendo Switch.
|This article is about a creature, item, or feature exclusive to the DLC: Genesis|
|HLNA can be equipped to the shield slot or attach HLNA to an existing shield.|
cheat GFI MiniHLNA 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Skin/PrimalItemSkin_MiniHLNA.PrimalItemSkin_MiniHLNA'" 1 0 0
The Mini-HLNA Skin is a skin in ARK: Survival Evolved.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
The Mini-HLNA Skin can be acquired by purchasing the Genesis Season Pass for $34.99 USD.
Emotes[edit | edit source]
Whenever the survivor does an emote, Mini-HLNA will also play an icon depending on what he or she does.
|Screen shown on Mini-HLNA||Emotes caused|
|Large star||Friendly Lower Hands|
|Three small star||Cheer|
|Closed Happy Eye||Laugh|
Note that as of current, it does not react to any Event emotes, Light and Hide Hat.
Other Interactions[edit | edit source]
When the survivor defecates, Mini-HLNA will say the following:
"In moments like this, I'm glad I can't smell."
"Ohhh...that's...bigger than I thought..."
"Are we just going to leave bio-waste laying around?"
Notes/Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Mini HLN-A Skin is meant to be a piece of the survivor Helena.
- The Season Pass must be owned to spawn in the Skin. (PS4 Users can spawn the Skin even if they don't own the Season Pass.)
- Also, the Skin cannot be dropped, making trading only possible through a storage crate.
- If you unequip everything, including the Mini-HNLA Skin, then fast travel to a bed, you will then be able to transfer as normal.
- However, any color painted on it will revert to unpainted, this includes death or transfer.
- In the months leading up to the launch of Genesis, the Mini-HLNA Skin will be updated to provide Genesis-related lore.
- Currently having Mini-HLNA equipped while accessing a giant bee hive with complete ghillie set will give you the bees debuff.