Eternal Alpha Rock Drake
|This article is a work-in-progress.|
The content and format of this page may change drastically over the next few hours or days.
|This article is about content that is part of the Mod Ark Eternal.|
This content is only available if the Mod is installed on a server or on Single Player.
1 Immune to Normal Tranqs requires Elemental Tier dino or above to KO or Alpha Tranq and above
Creature Information[edit source]
Stronger versions of vanilla creatures. Spawns in the wild and tameable. Alpha Dragons are spawned by killing Elemental Dragons. 10% chance.
- Raw Prime Meat Affinity Effectiveness x20.
- AlphaMeat Affinity Effectiveness x20 + 600 affinity.
- EternalPrimeMeat Affinity Effectiveness x20 + 1200 affinity.
- Immune to Normal Tranqs requires Elemental Tier dino or above to KO or Alpha Tranq and above.
- Several Have Evolutions to Prime version activated by putting 25 prime blood in their inventory Riding and hitting X, C, or Ctrl.
The Ark Eternal Eternal Alpha Allosaurus, Ark Eternal Eternal Alpha Beelzebufo, Ark Eternal Eternal Alpha Dire Bear, Ark Eternal Eternal Alpha Pteranodon, Ark Eternal Eternal Alpha Ravager and Ark Eternal Eternal Alpha Rex can be evolved into Alpha Poison and Lightning Elemental variants. Using either 25 x Green Gem or Blue Gem riding and hitting X, C or Left Ctrl.
To evolve a creature place the required number of items in the creature's inventory, ride and press X. Remember to remove all other items from the creature's inventory before starting the evolution and to remove the saddle once the key is pressed.
The Ark Eternal Eternal Alpha Owl has Alpha Lightning, Poison and Fire Elemental variants, these are spawned on the destruction of an Alpha Owl.