|This article is about content that is part of the mod Ark Eternal.|
This content is only available if the mod is installed on a server or on single player.
Eternal Creatures[edit | edit source]
Two-toned dinos that can be knocked out and tamed. When killed, they drop the Ancient Orbs. Mainly utility dinos. Eternal Ankylo smelts metal in inventory. This is activated when there is a saddle on and you activate it from the radial menu when you hold E.
Eternal Therizino can craft tranq items and consumables related to taming in inventory.
Eternal Jerboa has a wander craft ability simply put Azulberry into its inventory and set it to wander and it will craft all vanilla dyes.
Same taming mechanism as vanilla counterpart. Same food priority. Adjusted Affinity Effectiveness to x20 to match level 600 wild dinos. Also Includes Mod foods as well.
Crafter[edit | edit source]
- Better harvesting, big carry weight. Orange-Brown / Black or Blue dinos.
- Eternal Ankylo
- Eternal Ankylo (No Autocraft)
- Eternal Castoroides
- Eternal Bronto
- Eternal Doedicurus
- Eternal Doedicurus (No Autocraft)
Earth[edit | edit source]
- Ability to break rocks, immense strength & carry weight.
Eternal[edit | edit source]
Fire[edit | edit source]
- Fire Damage over time. Red / Black dinos.
Poison[edit | edit source]
- Web Root, torpor, stamina drain. Green / Black dinos.
Water[edit | edit source]