|This article is about the Mod Ebenus Astrum and is only available by installing this Mod on a server or singleplayer world.|
|Map mod for Ark:Survival Evolved|
|Release Date||30 April 2017|
Mod ID: 916417001.
Currently the map is better suited for PvE but future plans are to provide better PvP base areas.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Game Options Settings
- 3 Project Status
- 4 Biomes
- 5 New creatures
- 6 Ebenus Astrum Spawn Containers
- 7 Resources
- 8 Items
- 9 Locations of Interest
- 10 Patch Notes
- 11 Planned Next Patch Content
- 12 Data Maps
- 13 Gallery
- 14 Development Team
- 15 Trivia
- 16 Notes
- 17 Links
- 18 References
Overview[edit | edit source]
This large, deadly map contains all the Biomes, Resources, Creatures and Explorer Notes of The Island and the DLCs Scorched Earth, Aberration and even Extinction and supports boss fights for the Spider, Ape, Dragon, Manticore, Titans and Rockwell. The Explorer Notes for Extinction are a WIP. The map is currently almost twice the size of The Island, and is planned to be 2.5 times larger when completed. For comparison, the Ragnarok map is more than 3x the size of The Island.
Unique content includes:
- New creatures and saddles for some of them
- NPC shops that trade based on the Astrum
- New items
Interactive Menu containing map information, minimaps of the caves, planned caves, descriptions of EA creatures and suggested mods to combine with the map. As of v1.20 hotfix, the menu is accessible by pressing = or F6. Once in the menu you can change the bind keys used to open the menu. Holding H will bring up extended information such as map location, temperature, time of day and will show the current key the menu is bound to.
Note: There is a known issue with the menu not closing sometimes, to get round this hit the Tab ↹ key to bring up the console and then press the close button with the mouse to close the menu (you may have to click the close button several times) once complete you can exit the console with the Esc key.
Game Options Settings[edit | edit source]
The GameUserSettings.ini settings are described in Ini Settings
Project Status[edit | edit source]
The map has three parts.
Part 1 - The Main Land[edit | edit source]
This is nearly done, planned updates include:
- reported bug fixing (of course)
- additional caves (mainly for PvP bases)
- re-working some of the beach areas around the map to include cliffs, coves and lagoons for a more dynamic landscape.
Part 2 - The Forgotten World [edit | edit source]
The Forgotten World is a large Aberration-style area of the Ebenus Astrum map.
The Forgotten World status is:
- Fertile Chambers Entrance - 80%
- Fertile Chambers - 81%
- Biolum Chambers (access to the Biolum Chambers Entrance can be found at 21.8, 54.5 in the Fertile Chambers) - 80%
- Element Chambers - 95%
- Rock Drake Chambers - 90%
- Surface - 25% - As of v.1.20 Beta version only
Part 3 - East of the Volcano[edit | edit source]
- More mainland map area: To be announced / Work in progress
- Atlantis - a loving, painstakingly crafted sunken city to get everyone excited about upping their oxygen stat while providing such eye-watering beauty
- Lava Island work over
- Griffin, or alternative name, Island
- More swamp
Biomes[edit | edit source]
- Long shorelines of beautiful beaches
- Damp and dangerous swamp
- Tall mountains full of precious resources
- Dark and lush jungles surrounded by rivers and lakes
- Redwood forest of unseen beauty
- Snow biome with mountains as high as the sky and snow-filled plains that freeze you to the bone!
- An active volcano that has attracted Wyverns to mate and lay their eggs there
- Deadly grasslands inspired by the raptor scene from Jurassic Park: The Lost World™
- A desert that is as hot as it is deadly
- A deep and detailed ocean full of secrets to uncover
Features[edit | edit source]
Note: these features can be enabled or disabled in the game.ini settings
- Sandstorms in the desert and Wind Storms outside
- Solar eclipses on the surface (as per Extinction)
- Earthquakes in the Forgotten World
- Element node spawns
New creatures[edit | edit source]
- Akoya Wyvern (The 'White Wyvern')
- Samudra Wyvern (The 'Black Wyvern')
- Monolonodingdongalongasaurus (Used to be known as monolophosaurus)
- Battle Island Creatures
Velox Creatures[edit | edit source]
Velox flyers, classic flyers whose movement speed can be leveled up and can walk backwards, but otherwise are identical to their vanilla counterparts:
- Tek Quetzal
- Rock Drake
- Snow Owl
- Fire Wyvern
- Ice Wyvern
- Lightning Wyvern
- Poison Wyvern
Velox variants, except the Wyverns and Rock Drakes, can be spawned at any life stage; baby, juvenile, adolescent or adult. They are tamed by knock-out and will grow like any normal pre-adult creature. Baby to adolescent Velox creatures cannot fly. There is a 20% chance of spawning a vanilla flyer.
Summoning Commands[edit | edit source]
cheat summon Argent_Character_BP_Velox_C
cheat summon BionicQuetz_Character_BP_Velox_C
cheat summon Griffin_Character_BP_Velox_C
cheat summon Moth_Character_BP_Velox_C
cheat summon Owl_Character_BP_Velox_C
cheat summon Pela_Character_BP_Velox_C
cheat summon Phoenix_Character_BP_Velox_C
cheat summon Ptero_Character_BP_Velox_C
cheat summon Quetz_Character_BP_Velox_C
cheat summon RockDrake_Character_BP_VeloxNew_C
cheat summon Tapejara_Character_BP_VeloxNew_C
cheat summon Wyvern_Character_BP_Fire_Velox_C
cheat summon Wyvern_Character_BP_Lightning_Velox_C
cheat summon Wyvern_Character_BP_Poison_Velox_C
cheat gmsummon "Argent_Character_BP_Velox_C" 150
cheat gmsummon "BionicQuetz_Character_BP_Velox_C" 150
cheat gmsummon "Griffin_Character_BP_Velox_C" 150
cheat gmsummon "Moth_Character_BP_Velox_C" 150
cheat gmsummon "Owl_Character_BP_Velox_C" 150
cheat gmsummon "Pela_Character_BP_Velox_C" 150
cheat gmsummon "Phoenix_Character_BP_Velox_C" 150
cheat gmsummon "Ptero_Character_BP_Velox_C" 150
cheat gmsummon "Quetz_Character_BP_Velox_C" 150
cheat gmsummon "RockDrake_Character_BP_VeloxNew_C" 150
cheat gmsummon "Tapejara_Character_BP_VeloxNew_C" 150
heat gmsummon "Wyvern_Character_BP_Fire_Velox_C" 150
cheat gmsummon "Wyvern_Character_BP_Lightning_Velox_C" 150
cheat gmsummon "Wyvern_Character_BP_Poison_Velox_C" 150
admincheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/EbenusAstrum/Assets/Blueprints/Flyers/Argent_Character_BP_Velox.Argent_Character_BP_Velox'" 1 1 1 390
admincheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/EbenusAstrum/Assets/Blueprints/Flyers/BionicQuetz_Character_BP_Velox.BionicQuetz_Character_BP_Velox'" 1 1 1 390
admincheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/EbenusAstrum/Assets/Blueprints/Flyers/Griffin_Character_BP_Velox.Griffin_Character_BP_Velox'" 1 1 1 390
admincheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/EbenusAstrum/Assets/Blueprints/Flyers/Moth_Character_BP_Velox.Moth_Character_BP_Velox'" 1 1 1 390
admincheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/EbenusAstrum/Assets/Blueprints/Flyers/Owl_Character_BP_Velox.Owl_Character_BP_Velox'" 1 1 1 390
admincheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/EbenusAstrum/Assets/Blueprints/Flyers/Pela_Character_BP_Velox.Pela_Character_BP_Velox'" 1 1 1 390
admincheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/EbenusAstrum/Assets/Blueprints/Flyers/Phoenix_Character_BP_Velox.Phoenix_Character_BP_Velox'" 1 1 1 390
admincheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/EbenusAstrum/Assets/Blueprints/Flyers/Ptero_Character_BP_Velox.Ptero_Character_BP_Velox'" 1 1 1 390
admincheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/EbenusAstrum/Assets/Blueprints/Flyers/Quetz_Character_BP_Velox.Quetz_Character_BP_Velox'" 1 1 1 390
admincheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/EbenusAstrum/Assets/Blueprints/Flyers/RockDrake_Character_BP_VeloxNew.RockDrake_Character_BP_VeloxNew'" 1 1 1 390
admincheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/EbenusAstrum/Assets/Blueprints/Flyers/Tapejara_Character_BP_VeloxNew.Tapejara_Character_BP_VeloxNew'" 1 1 1 390
External Mod Creatures[edit | edit source]
The spawning of creatures from these additional mods is also supported:
Battle Island Creatures[edit | edit source]
Battle Island creatures are untameable and spawn at double the server wild dino level - except for the Dodos who spawn at level nine hundred and ten, and compys at 2.5 times. They all have triple health, double melee. and drop Astrum and EA Specimen Implants. The possible spawns are:
- Woolly Rhino
They are detailed in Assets/Blueprints/Battledinos.
Ebenus Astrum Spawn Containers[edit | edit source]
Resources[edit | edit source]
Black Pearls are harvested from black shiny rocks on King Titan Island. It is intended that these eventually can only be harvested using the Black Pearl Pickaxe, which can be obtained from the NPC traders in The Caverns of Happiness.
- Oil node locations are widespread in the Middle sea and deep oceans, Penguin Icebergs, Snow Biome, Jungle lakes and Desert Oil Veins.
- Metal is found all over the map in good quantities, except in the Forgotten World where it can be harvested in small amounts from stony rocks.
- Obsidian occurs in different biomes, except the Forgotten World Green and Blue zones but can be found in the Red Zone.
- Rare Flower can be found in the Big Swamp, in Beaver Dams or on Turtle Island.
- Rare Mushroom can be found in the Big Swamp, in Beaver Dams or harvested from the many Crystals in the Snow Cave and widely spread over the map.
- Giant Bee Honey can be found in numerous Giant Bee hives in the RedWood.
- Sap is drained from the big trees in the RedWood or the ones in the entrance area of the Forgotten World. It can also be harvested from certain trees in the desert, same as on Scorched Earth.
- Blue Crystalized Sap can be harvested from the trees on King Titan Island in the far northeast of the map.
- Fungal Wood comes from the same trees on King Titan Island or the mushroom trees in the Forgotten World.
- Silk, Sulfur, Raw Salt , Sand and Cactus Sap can be found in the Desert.
- Aggeravic Mushroom , Ascerbic Mushroom , Aquatic Mushroom and Auric Mushroom spawn in the Forgotten World.
Items[edit | edit source]
Astrum[edit | edit source]
EA Specimen Implant[edit | edit source]
The EA Specimen Implants are dropped by Battle Island creatures for display in the new structures or can be converted to Astrums in the NPC shop in the Caverns of Happiness. Each Implant has the name of someone who has contributed to the map in some way.
Tools[edit | edit source]
* Black Pearl Pickaxe - purchased from the NPC trader, it is the equivalent of 125% metal pick. When fully implemented it will be the only tool able to harvest from the Black Pearl rocks. There is no blueprint available anywhere.
- Spawn command
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/EbenusAstrum/Assets/CustomAssets/BlackPearlPick/PrimalItem_WeaponBlackPearlPick.PrimalItem_WeaponBlackPearlPick" 1 0 0
Saddles[edit | edit source]
Velox flyers use vanilla saddles. These additional saddles are added:
|Monolonodingdongalongasaurus||Monolonodingdongalongasaurus Saddle||Drop from killing Monolonodingdongalongasaurus|
|Majungasaurus||Majungasaurus Saddle||Currently the Majungasaurus uses the Carno saddle|
Locations of Interest[edit | edit source]
Caves[edit | edit source]
Most entrances to the caves on Ebenus Astrum are only accessible on foot. To use tamed creatures inside the caves, a Cryopod is needed. Those can be obtained from the Orbital Supply Drops found in the Snow, Desert or Raptor Island on the map. The map contains the following caves, with more caves in development:
|Surface||Lava Cave||Medium||Brute||67.8||89.2||Entrance below the lava pool on Lava Island|
|Waterfall Cave||Easy||Hunter||67.9||26.4||Entrance below the waterfall in the southwestern jungle|
|Battle Cave||Easy||Pack||32.5||45||Northern entrance on Battle Island|
|33.4||44.9||Southern entrance on Battle Island|
|Western Underwater Cave||Hard||Massive||80.1||95.9||South of Lava Island, in the deepest part of the ocean|
|Snow Cave||Medium||Skylord||17.4||70.2||Entrance below Ice Titan terminal|
|Tek Cave||Hard||41.9||47.9||Entrance on Battle Island|
|The Caverns of Happiness||18.3||21.6||Teleports to NPC traders at 47.9, 10.7|
|Swifty's Sanctum||22.0||60.0||It is possible to build in this small cave with Oil and Metal resources|
|Grasslands Cave||Strong (Not yet in place)||Under construction|
|Swampy Swamp Cave of Doom||TBD||Under construction|
|Desert Pyramid Cave||TBD||Under construction|
|Mystical Cave||TBD||Under construction|
|Eastern Underwater Cave||TBD||Under construction|
|Redwoods Cave||TBD||Under construction|
|Forgotten World Entrance||38.8||45.9||Teleports to Aberration Cave at 8.4, 37.0.|
Jump in the lake, swim through the tunnel and continue until you reach the teleport terminal
|Forgotten World||Fertile Chambers||8.4||37.0||Entrance via Tek Teleporter|
|Fertile Cave||Hard||Shadows||6.3||50.9||Within Fertile Chambers|
|Biolum Chambers||21.8||54.5||Blue Zone South Entrance|
|5.8||55.8||Blue Zone North Entrance|
|4.4||55.4||Blue Zone Northern Footpath Entrance, Accessible by land from paths near the lakes|
|Biolum Cave||TBD||Under construction|
|Element Chambers||28.4||35.5||Entrance to Red Zone|
|Element Cave||Hard||Stalker||35.9||33.6||Within Element Chambers|
|Rock Drake Chambers||37.0||47.4||Red Zone|
|Surface Cave||TBD||26.7||54.4||Under construction - Entrance from Biolum Chambers|
|33.5||51.5||Under construction - Entrance from Element Chambers|
Creatures[edit | edit source]
- Rock Drake nests are in the Rock Drake Chambers accessible from the Element Chambers of the Forgotten World.
Fire, Poison and Lightning Wyverns spawn on The Volcano and Ice, Akoya and Samudra Wyverns on Frost Island. All Wyverns spawn Wyvern nests at any place they are flying on the landscape. This means the Wyvern nests appear more frequently and do not have preset spots.
- Seekers currently spawn in the Element Chambers in the Forgotten World.
- Griffins have 7 spawn locations in the snow and spawn nests where they fly.
Titan terminals[edit | edit source]
|Desert Titan||Close to the Red Obelisk||87.8||59.4|
|Forest Titan||At the beach of the grasslands looking towards Turtle Island||44.5||85.9|
|Ice Titan||On top of the snow mountain (above the Snow Cave)||16.6||69.4|
|King Titan||On a dedicated island to the east of Lava Island|
Artifacts[edit | edit source]
Artifact will be moved when the cave is completed
Patch Notes[edit | edit source]
- Change: Akoya Wyverns will now create Silica Pearls in inventory when set to wander.
- Change: Samudra Wyverns will now create Black Pearls in inventory when set to wander.
- Change: Adjusted the default key for the interactive menu to F6 (This should not affect your already saved keys)
- Change: Made a safety in the battle cave. It now has a timer and resets after 15 minutes. If the dino is not killed before then the arena resets.
- Added Plant Species Z to Fertile and Biolum areas of Forgotten world.
- Added Metal to Biolum part of Forgotten world.
- Added abberation explorer notes.
- Added Safety borders for next areas to be reworked.
- Bugfix: Added collision to some pillars on frost island.
- Bugfix: Moved unreachable explorer notes in waterfall cave.
- Bugfix: Moved a zipline that was going through solid objects.
- Bugfix: Fixed weird foliage in Biolum.
- Bugfix: Fixed the Wolfs pass landscape sticking out innapropriately.
- Bugfix: Opened up the fertile artifact cave to public again, sorry about that!
- Bugfix: Adjusted a rock in the jungle you could get stuck in.
- Bugfix: Adjusted the interactive menu closing behaviour.
- Bugfix: Fixed the door rotation and artifact room of the elemental cave.
- Bugfix: Fixed collision of a rock in the jungle.
- Bugfix: Fixed a lot of floating cacti Swampy misplaced into trees.
- Bugfix: Adjusted the meteor damage.
The following ini settings are added this patch:
bDisableWhitePearlWanderFromAkoya=True/False (Enables or Disables Akoya Wyverns giving Silica Pearls when set to wander).
bDisableBlackPearlWanderFromSamudra=True/False (Enables or Disables Samudra Wyverns giving Black Pearls when set to wander).
- Added: The interactive menu is now added to the map.
- Added: The jungle beach zones are now reworked.
- Added: The world borders are now moved, and thus the oceans have become quite a bit bigger.
- Bugfix: Adjusted the battle cave code and entrance.
- Bugfix: Fixed Floating grass in the jungle, Woohoo.
- Bugfix: Fixed a missing texture in the forgotten world roof (the moon beams).
- Bugfix: Fixed a weird piece of non-snow.
- Bugfix: Removed a wild dragon in the redwoods.
- Bugfix: Re-added the titan terminals to prevent crashes.
- Bugfix: Solved a crash in the (unfinished) grasslands cave.
- Change: Removed the implant wall and nest from the EA shop.
- Hotfix: Fixed an issue with Velox Flyers.
- Hotfix: Maju can now harvest meat from corpses.
- Hotfix: Fixed the lighting of the holiday cave.
- Hotfix: Fixed an open wall in the battle cave.
- Hotfix: Fixed Velox Owls dive.
- Hotfix: Fixed various Mono bugs.
- Added: The underwater cave now has bubbles to reveal its entrance a bit more.
- Added Blue lights to Forgotten world tunnels.
- Added: Wild Velox Argentavis now spawn nests.
- Added: Wild Velox Snow owls now spawn nests.
- Added: Wild Velox Moths now spawn nests.
- Added: Wild Velox Pteranodon now spawn nests.
- Added: Wild Velox Quetzals now spawn nests.
- Added: Wild Velox Tapejara now spawn nests.
- Added: Safe border around the next rework zone. Do make sure you move out in time if you are inside the circle!.
- Added: The Extinction shop now has Red sap, Blue sap, Element dust, Condensed Gas and Scrap Metal.
- Added: The desert dunes zone now has geysers added.
- Added: Frost island now has an elemental node/OSD spawning.
- Added: Mono Bite Animation.
- Added: Left click Mono Attack/Harvest.
- Added: Right click Mono Jump Attack/Harvest.
- Added: Mono Cuddle Montage.
- Added: Mono Startle Montage.
- Added: Mono Level Up Animation.
- Added: Mono Attack sound.
- Change: Made elemental nodes more frequent.
- Change: Removed the automatic spawning of vanilla flyers. All of them are Velox now considering the added INI settings.
- Change: When mounting a Velox flyer, you will not automatically start flying.
- Change: Velox flyers can now perform the moonwalk (walk backwards).
- Change: The titans terminals bring you closer to the titans now.
- Change: Made moths able to mate with each other.
- Bugfix: Fixed a piece of collision on a specific rock.
- Bugfix: Fixed another piece of collision on another kind of specific rock.
- Bugfix: Fixed 2 piggybacking rocks.
- Bugfix: Fixed a weird hole in the jungle area.
- Bugfix: Moved the ambient sounds around the surface map.
- Bugfix: Closed off the entrance of the grasslands cave again.
- Bugfix: Fixed the cause of people having a chance to crash in the redwoods.
- Bugfix: Fixed a floaty boi in the jungle.
- Bugfix: Adjusted the name of the Fertilized eggs of the Velox creatures to properly display them as Velox versions.
- Bugfix: Baby Velox flyers will no longer spawn nests.
- Bugfix: Made it possible to build on a few rocks in the grasslands.
- Bugfix: Fixed attack cooldowns for mono.
- Bugfix: Velox Tek Quetzals will now spawn out of Fertilized Velox Tek Quetz eggs instead of normal Tek quetzals.
- Bugfix: Adjusted the rate at which Griffins spawn to make them more frequent.
- Bugfix: Moved one sneaky Explorer note hiding under rocks.
- Bugs Bunny fix: Fixed megalania overspawns in the waterfall cave.
- Bugs Bunny fix: Fixed collision.
- Bugfix: Mono Run animation.
- Added the following ini settings:
bDisableVelox=True/False (Disables all Velox flyers, when disabled a normal version of the flyer spawns instead).
bDisableArgentNests=True/False (Disables wild Argentavis nests when set to true).
bDisableOwlNests=True/False (Disables wild Owl nests when set to true).
bDisableQuetzNests=True/False (Disables wild Quetzal/Tek Quetzal nests when set to true).
bDisablePelaNests=True/False (Disables wild Pela nests when set to true).
bDisablePteroNests=True/False (Disables wild Pteranodon nests when set to true).
bDisableTapeNests=True/False (Disables wild Tapejara nests when set to true).
bDisableMothNests=True/False (Disables wild Moth nests when set to true).
bDisableGriffinNests=True/False (Disables wild Griffin nests when set to true).
bDisableBattleDinos=True/False (When set to true, Battle dinos are disabled, Default is false).
bDisableMono=True/False (when set to true, Monolo's are disabled. Default false).
bDisableMaju=True/False (When set to true, Majungosaurus is disabled. Default false).
Planned Next Patch Content[edit | edit source]
Planned stuff for: 1.22
- Grasslands cave.
- Mystical cave.
- Three small underwater caves.
- Three small land caves.
- Three ruins.
- One place to cross rivers.
- One small beach rework.
- Update the Location names Map wise.
- Add sounds and effects to redone areas.
Data Maps[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Development Team[edit | edit source]
- Mappers: Swampy, Enigma. Pyramid: Funnynel42
- Dinos: ✠Godzilla✠, Prome, LeutianKane
- Helpful help: GG2015, KillerCaveman, Cruddly
- Technical help: Exilog, Sicco, Biggums, Uzumi, vwcamper, Pikkon38, Malinja
- Super help: KitzOni, Kutasarri, SpareRib
- Other help: Mystik, Stella, LightSpinner94
- Extra help - DragongamesDEV
- Logo - Lucky Panda
Alpha Testers: Yarppa, Annieh, LocJe, PenguinBadger, T-Rexzz, Thygan, Wiebiebie, YouKnowZMe!, Battery, Atavolpe, Coco, Di3s, FluffyMuppet, Khichira, LOA | Kevinnaiitor, MrSully, Nexiam, PloxX, SmartiesHenk, Basilmorph, NightFall, Vination, PotzBlitz, clAwz, Shann0n, Thyghan, Vixtr, Wanheda, Locje
- First Beta Tester and serverhost: Kane
Beta Testers: DragonGamesDEV, Leobud, Mallory, MysticalNutz, Sienna, SpacemanSpiff, Strahlemann, EezaGeeza, FlakMagnet1701, Iowan, Lucky Panda, Jacenakurz, KitzOni, Nele, Small, GrandVult, JeffTheGuy3001, Midnight_Kitten, StaquirBC, ❣Aussie_Lady❣, agger87, cornbeef77, Graphin, Kronic Offender, jesterx, Vixtr, Lumrya, Nanotiger, SilentXStorm, Zadira, iiGoku, Soteria, RenWmn, LadyAriel, KevLaLicorne, bosco, Locutus, eshy, sshagent, Mandrakkon, eightnine, Sayya, Fabian, Frost, Shadowz, BebeWakiki, Error413, Nina, tempa, Cakoswaya
- Wiki contributors: StaquirBC, EezaGeeza, SlutButt, Gaia, Cruddly, Tisquesusa, Lucky Panda
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The map developers were actually trying to name the map Fallen Star in Latin.
Notes[edit | edit source]
* There is a known issue with the menu not closing sometimes, to get round this hit the Tab ↹ key to bring up the console and then press the close button with the mouse to close the menu (you may have to click the close button several times) once complete you can exit the console with the Esc key.
* It is advisable not to build your base outside the bounds of the current map. Some areas are open to the West Like "Frost Island" but you will be unable to re-spawn there until the map is expanded and the coordinate system is updated sometime in the future.
* Akoya and Samudra wyverns can be found around "Frost Island" Vanilla and Velox Wyverns can be found around "Lava Island", the nests and eggs can be a bit hit and miss and take a while to spawn in. Some people find they do not spawn at all, this is being looked into.
* Nameless aren't on the map yet, you can get the venom from the "Holiday Cave (Caverns of Happiness)" NPC's.
Links[edit | edit source]
- Discord channel - for help, feedback and bug reports
- Navigating and Artifact Hunting in The Forgotten World (It might take a second or two to load)
References[edit | edit source]