|This article is about the sponsored mod Primal Fear.|
This content is only available by installing the mod on a server or on single player.
Primal Fear is a massive dino mod. This mod adds varying tameable tiers of dinos, as well as special boss dinos. Currently, you can tame Toxics, Alpha's, Apex, Fabled, Buffoon, Celestial, Demonic, Elder, and Elemental. The bosses include Primal, Origin, and the Creator. Toxic, Alpha, Apex, and Fabled dinos are math based, and are 3x, 5x, 10x 16x vanilla stats. Almost every creature has an alpha variant. Apex variants are carnivorous fighters, and Fabled variants are passive work horses.
On top of dinos, this mod also adds varying items to enhance game play. These items include a tranq system, healing items, dino blood, multiple sets of armor, tranq pike, taming helpers, wake up stimulant, and more!
This mod is still a work in progress so more info and creatures will be added in the future.
- Tame, Breed, and Ride all new creatures to expand on your gameplay
- Adds new Taming mechanics for custom creatures
- Custom tiered Kibbled system
- New and more powerful weapons and armor
- Adds crafting stations designated for the mod
- Noxious Creatures: Noxious Creatures is a standalone mod NOT recommended to be played along side of Primal Fear. It has the Toxic creatures that were removed in the past that fans of the mod fell in love with.
- Primal Fear Tribute Mod: The Tribute Mod was made to be home to any tribute creatures for Patreon donations without the need to update Primal Fear main.
Nova the Destroyer is a freak of nature in Ark, a fierce hybrid of a dodorex and a reaper survivors are in for a world of pain battling this tier 5 boss. This monstrosity has three unique AOE attacks and swarms of overgrown Seeker minions. If you survive long enough to kill it you are rewarded with special loot and a fertilized egg to make this boss your own.
- Added Necrotic Wyverns
- Bite heals wyvern by the same amount of damage that is dealt - Bite causes weakness. Targets take 1.5x damage for a limited time. This works on all bosses - Breath attack can damage structures - Projectile can land flyers - 13x stats over a vanilla wyvern
- Added Omega Tier (13x stats vanilla. A breeders dream.)
- Omegas use Left Control to do an instant heal attack. This can also be accessed via Multi-Use wheel
- Newly tamed Omegas have 4 randomly rolled IV stats, Attack Damage, Incoming Damage, Speed, and Heal Amount
- Attack Damage is a multiplier of base damage output
- Incoming Damage is a natural resistance percent. an IV of 0.4 means it will take 40% normal damage
- Speed is simply a movement speed multiplier
- Heal amount is the amount of heal that this creature can instantly heal others (excluding itself) around it
- When you breed these creatures, the baby finds the closest adult of the same type around it, and adopts that parents IVs as its base IVs, and rolls its own random numbers. Any number larger than the base is taken, while smaller numbers are thrown out. NOTE genetic mutations can occur, and rarely, smaller numbers might be taken.
- You have a 2% chance to get a Black Omega, which has a base stat of 16x vanilla and a slightly varied skin
- Omega wyverns have been redone, and most of the attacks are either new or varied from default vanilla
- Added Omega Rex
- Added Omega Wyverns (all 4 versions)
- Added Omega Spino
- Added Omega Allo
- Added Omega Sarco
- Added Omega Indom
- Added Omega Reaper
- Added Omega eggs, used in crafting Demonic/Celestial Kibble
- Added Omega Kibble for taming wild Omegas. Baby Omegas do not need this to grow up
- Added Omega Hide. Used for crafting Omega Saddles
- Added Rocket Penguins
PreventRocketKairukuSpawn=false RocketKairukuExplosionDamage=2500 RocketKairukuExplosionDamageAOESize=5000 RocketKairukuExplosionParticleSize=5
- All Genesis spawners now supported.
NOTE: While most PF dinos will spawn, some do not. Toxic, Alpha, Apex, and Fabled variants of X version dinos do not spawn currently. There will be X versions of these dinos added in the full Genesis patch. So, while you will see, for example, an celestial, omega, chaos, spirit, primal, or origin rex, you will NOT see an alpha or apex rex, as in the future there will be X-Alpha and X-Apex.