|This article is about the Mod Primal Fear and is only available by installing this Mod on a server or singleplayer world.|
|Adds more creature and boss variants. Has three expansion packs and a complimentary dino mod to add to the player experience|
|Release Date||Jan 10th, 2017|
Description[edit | edit source]
Primal Fear is a massive dino mod. This mod adds varying tameable tiers of dinos, as well as special boss dinos. Currently, you can tame Toxics, Alpha's, Apex, Fabled, Buffoon, Celestial, Demonic, Elder, and Elemental. The bosses include Primal, Origin, and the Creator. Toxic, Alpha, Apex, and Fabled dinos are math based, and are 3x, 5x, 10x 16x vanilla stats. Almost every creature has an alpha variant. Apex variants are carnivorous fighters, and Fabled variants are passive work horses.
On top of dinos, this mod also adds varying items to enhance game play. These items include a tranq system, healing items, dino blood, multiple sets of armor, tranq pike, taming helpers, wake up stimulant, and more!
This mod is still a work in progress so more info and creatures will be added in the future.
Base mod[edit | edit source]
New creatures[edit | edit source]
Primal Fear currently has over 200 different creatures in it, and more creatures are added in the development process.
Toxic creatures have 3x the stats of Vanilla creatures and drop Toxic Blood and items and blueprints of Toxic level. They only accept Primal Fear Blood ( Toxic Blood , Alpha Blood , Apex Blood , Fabled Blood , Primal Blood , and Origin Blood in order of increasing effectiveness) as taming food. Toxic Creatures have a 7% chance of spawning.
Alpha creatures have 5x the stats of Vanilla creatures and drop Alpha Blood and items and blueprints of Alpha level. Alpha creatures have a 5% chance of spawning.
Apex creatures have 10x the stats of Vanilla creatures and drop Apex Blood and items and blueprints of Apex level. Apex creatures have a 3.5% chance of spawning.
Fabled creatures have 16x the stats of Vanilla creatures and drop Fabled Blood and items and blueprints of Fabled level. Fabled creatures have a 2.75% chance of spawning.
You can now corrupt your creatures. This only applies to creatures that naturally have a corruption variant. Corrupted creatures deal 125-150% melee damage, and receive 20% less damage than their non-corrupt counterpart. But they also require a Corrupted Nodule every hour to remain corrupted. If you leave your corrupted dino without a nodule and an hour elapses, it will untame, go wild, and attack anything around it. To corrupt your creature you must use a Corrupted Spore Cluster . Once you corrupt your creature there is no going back.
Celestial creatures are the pure and true counter part to Demonic creatures, set there as a counter balance. Celestial creatures drop a Celestial Soul upon death. Celestial creatures have a 2.25% chance of spawning.
You can now ascend your celestial creatures using Ascension Item . Once you ascend your creature there is no reverting back to a regular celestial creature. (The Celestial Emperor Indominus Rex is considered a Boss dino and CANNOT be ascended)
Demonics are cast away creatures hell bent on becoming useful, powerful, mounts. They have sold their soul to evil in order to gain ultimate power. Demonic creatures drop a Demonic Soul upon death. Demonic creatures have a 2.25% chance of spawning.
Primal creatures are extremely strong, untameable, and drop Primal Blood and items and blueprints of Primal level.
Buffoon creatures are the stuff of nightmares, creatures escaped from the circus hell bent on killing everyone. Buffoon creatures have a 3% chance of spawning.
Malin creatures have a 3% chance of spawning.
Elemental creatures drop Caustic Feather , Electric Feather , Fire Feather or Ice Feather . Basic Elemental creatures (Fire, Ice, Electric and Caustic) have a 4% chance of spawning. Advanced Elemental creatures (Light and Dark) have a 3% chance of spawning.
Origin creatures are the strongest tier of non-boss creatures in the mod with accompanying music. They exist in the wild or can be summoned and upon killing drop one of each: Origin Blood , Origin Tributes , Origin Soul and Origin Costumes . Killing any Origin Creature will automatically unlock Origin Infused Toxic Narcotic and Origin Infused Toxic Tranq Bullet.
Chaos Creatures are a high end tier and the counterpart of Spirit Creatures. The Chaos Rex and Wyvern can be tamed, but only with a Chaos Orb.
Spirit Creatures are a high end tier and the counterpart of Chaos Creatures. The Spirit Rex and Wyvern can be tamed, but only with a Spirit Orb.
These creatures are added to enhance gameplay by dropping items needed or to just have a little bit of fun. It also adds some vanilla creatures not found in normal game play. All Miscellaneous creatures have a 3% chance to spawn.
Bosses[edit | edit source]
Primal Fear adds its own custom bosses that you can summon into your ARK to fight with your favorite and strongest creatures.
To see a more in depth look at the where each creature tier falls go to Tier Progression.
Resources[edit | edit source]
Structures[edit | edit source]
Transport[edit | edit source]
Consumables[edit | edit source]
Weapons[edit | edit source]
- Primal Spear
- Primal Pike
- Pump Action Primal Shotgun
- Primal Sniper Rifle
- Primal Rocket Launcher
- Primal Compound Bow
- Demonic Sword
- Celestial Sword
- Celestial Shield
Ammunition[edit | edit source]
Armor[edit | edit source]
Saddles[edit | edit source]
The mod adds the following saddles for the different tiers of creatures:
- Toxic Saddles
- Alpha Saddles
- Apex Saddles
- Fabled Saddles
- Celestial Saddles
- Demonic Saddles
- Miscellaneous Saddles
- Tek Creature Saddles
Expansions and Additions[edit | edit source]
Boss Expansion[edit | edit source]
- You must have the base Primal Fear mod installed to be able to run this mod expansion.
- Download link on Steam
- Mod ID = 899987403
Scorched Earth Expansion[edit | edit source]
This mod adds Primal Fear Scorched Earth creatures to maps that do not have Scorched Earth Spawners. More Primal Fear Scorched Earth creatures are to eventually come.
- Download link on Steam
- Mod ID = 902157012
Aberration Expansion[edit | edit source]
This mod adds Primal Fear Aberration creatures to maps that do NOT have Aberration Spawners. More Primal Fear Aberration creatures are to come.
Playing Primal Fear without this mod will only spawn Primal Fear Aberration creatures on Aberration DLC maps. If the map you are playing is either Aberration, or has an Aberration section, this mod is NOT necessary.
99% of the default Aberration taming methods intact. This mod ONLY changes to that is that Rock Drakes are now tamable by the knock-out method. It is possible untamable vanilla versions are spawned by the map. This does not replace those. Simply adds to them.
This does NOT spawn Aberrant versions of Primal Fear creatures. Those ONLY spawn on Aberration maps, using the base mod of Primal Fear.
- Download link on Steam
- Mod ID = 1315573129
Extinction Expansion[edit | edit source]
This mod adds Primal Fear Extinction creatures to maps that do NOT have Extinction Spawners and is also a FULL cross extinction mod. This mod adds a Primal Extinction Workbench, vanilla extinction Dinos, vanilla Corrupted Dinos, and Vanilla Titans.
Since this is a full extinction expansion, all necessary items from extinction will be available to craft. As will things like meks, and their modules, and all extinction items.
- Download link on Steam
- Mod ID = 1681125667
1. Playing Primal Fear without this mod will only spawn Primal Fear Extinction creatures on Extinction spawners. If the map you are playing is either Extinction, or has an Extinction section, this mod is NOT necessary.
2. I leave 99% of the default Extinction taming methods in tact. This mod ONLY changes to that is that Alpha and Apex Enforcers are now knock out tamable, and Elder, Alpha, and Apex Defenders are knock out tameable.
3. All normal PF Dinos that contain sister Corrupted versions can be corrupted with a corrupted spore cluster.
Noxious Creatures[edit | edit source]
Primal Fear Noxious Creatures is a stand alone (NOT an expansion to the base mod) mod that adds about 80 torpor dinos. These dinos are fully user configurable in terms of stats and adding torpor amount. this allows the mod to be paired with any other mod. While Primal Fear Main is NOT required for this mod, adding this mod after Primal Fear Main will enable custom loot drops from these creatures.
Although Noxious Creatures seems like a simple mod on the surface, its how its built which makes it really shine. Every dino is a child of the vanilla dino, and no mesh or texture alterations occur. This means that, in theory, this mod is completely TLC proof. Users have the ability to edit dino stats from 1x to pair with vanilla, up to any number a user desire. This allows Noxious Creatures to be paired with ANY mod. All dinos retain their vanilla taming methods, and spawn locations. This means if you want a Noxious rock drake, youll need to get an egg from a nest on a map that supplies them. Same goes for a Wyvern. Dinos that naturally do torpor in ark have been made superior in doing more torpor than standard noxious dinos. This means a noxious Pachy or Equus will be more effective at knocking things out.
All creatures use vanilla saddles.
- Download link on Steam
- Mod ID = 1356703358
Patch Notes[edit | edit source]
Released June 22nd, 2019
Primal Fear Main[edit | edit source]
- Added despawn timer to tier 7 boss minions.
- Added full support for Valguero.
- Added Alpha and Apex Deinonychus (should be able to be knock out tamed).
Primal Fear Bosses[edit | edit source]
- Increased Dodorex fire sweep particle LOD.
- Added bosses to some Valguero spawners.
Primal Fear Extinction Expansion[edit | edit source]
- Added EX dinos to some custom Valguero spawners.
- Increased vanilla Titan time to despawn without target value.
New Patch Notes and Update Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
Expand to see most recent bug fixes.
26th June 2019
PATCH[edit | edit source]
- Fixed apex Deino to properly reflect Apex damage multiplier
- Deino can now level up speed
- Deinos now properly spawn
- Properly added Toxic Raptor saddle to Primal Smithy
- Increased Captain Black Boulder Weight
- Doubled tamed Captain Black Boulder damage
- Changed Captain Black Boulder Parrot minion AI to be more aggressive
- Captain Black Boulder health increased
- Buffoon Megatherium fire fixed so it does damage
- Added Valguero Fire Wyvern Spawner
- Added Valguero AB Spawners
- Added Rock Drake spawns to Drake Trench
- All AB dinos that should be immune to radiation and have the radiation and radiation sickness buffs prevented
15th June 2019
HOT PATCH[edit | edit source]
- Fixing Celestial Rex, Spino, and Rock Drake from their resets (Due to the dev kit).
- Fixing AI on Origins and Primals.
14th June 2019
PRIMAL FEAR MAIN
NEW ADDITIONS[edit | edit source]
- Added Tier 6 Elemental Colossus Bosses.
- Added Tier 7, Pikkon's Revenge Boss.
- Added Primal Rocket Launcher.
- Added Primal Rockets.
- Added Elemental Primal Rockets (Unlocked after being each tier 6 boss).
- Added Primal Tek Turret (Unlocked after beating Tier 5, Creator boss.INI damage adjustment available).
- Added Primal Auto Turret (Uses Primal Rifle Bullets).
- Added Primal Tek Shield (Unlocked after beating Tier 5, Creator boss.Can get much larger than vanilla shield and has a higher durability).
- Added Creator Club.Unlocked after beating tier 7 boss.
BUG FIXES[edit | edit source]
- Increased LOD of elemental featherlight secondary ground attack.
- Adjusted clown giganto First person view to give better visbility.
- Removed XP from Celestial Allo sword minion.
- Increased Artifacto the Greats electric attack LOD.
- Changed Alpha and Apex Velano to use a global multiplier for attack. This SHOULD affect the turret projectiles, so they increase with the same multiplier.
- Removed fabled blood drop, XP, and loot drop from fabled jerboa mother children.
- Fixed elemental featherlight armor folder location.
- Fixed celestial Spino reverting to level 1 on corruption.
- Fixed Alpha and Elder Hesperornis run animations to properly reflect surface type.
- Fixed corrupted Apex Rex animations, run speed, sounds, and POV.
- Fixed Primal Tek Saddles not showing up in bench and not saying where to craft them.
- Fixed female celestial glove FPV.
- Removed kill notification from tamed celestial emperors.
GENERAL CHANGES[edit | edit source]
- Significantly increased the damage of the Primal Sniper Bullet (Damage only round).
- Personal Attack Drone can now fly underwater.
- Updated the Creator Soul description.
- Added new Soul icons.
- Demonic Empress and Celestial Emperor now drop their own custom soul.
- Celestial Emperor roar wild cooldown increased to 60 seconds.
- Celestial Emperor now takes 60% less damage.
- Celestial Emperor can no longer be picked up by another dino.
- Chaos and Spirit Guardians are no longer locked.All boss engrams are learned by default.
- Wild Alpha and Apex Indom roar cooldown increased to 60 seconds.
- Removed durability on Celestial Shield.
- Fixed typo in Legendary Pegasus saddle description.
- Increased Cooldown and stamina requirements for Celestial Argentavis Carpet Bomb attack.
- Celestial Yuty no longer moves when breathing fire.
- Increased Celestial Yuty Bite radius slightly.
- Increased Demonic thorny dragon melee attack radius slightly.
- Demonic Ovis now gives mutton when harvested.
- Demonic Roll Rat saddle no longer uses durability.
- Primal Tek Quetz should properly no longer use stamina.
- Primal Tek Dinos should no longer burned by wyvern fire.
- Updated cloning cost of some dinos.
- Completely remapped Origin Tek Engram unlocks and added anything missing.
- Celestial Indoms no longer gather wood.
- All Origins had a small TLC pass.Cannot be pushed, aggro sooner.
- All Origins, when aggro on player, also aggro any wild dino within a large radius.
- All Primals now properly aggro, and aggro range has been increased.
- Origins given a small buff.Origins take 20% less damage.
- Primals given a small buff. Primals take 10% less damage.
- Artifacto given buff.Takes less damage and deals more. All artefacts added to lootset.
- Captain Black Boulder Given a buff.Takes 50% less damage and deals 150% more.
- Gave all boss minions new AI so they properly attack.
- Guardians and creator boss now take 30% less damage and have improved AI.
- Reaper Empress can now properly use fireball attack when wild.
- Kamikaze dodos now will attempt to get much closer to you before exploding.
- Guardian and Creator recipes changed to include Artefacts and new souls.
NEW ORIGIN TEKGRAM UNLOCKS[edit | edit source]
- Triangle Foundation.
- Window Frame.
- Sloped Wall Left.
- Sloped Wall Right.
- Megalodon Saddle.
- Door Frame.
- Triangle Ceiling.
- Triangle Roof.
- Sloped Roof.
- Sleeping Pot.
- Double Door.
- Double Door Frame.
- Tapejara Saddle.
- Trapdoor Frame.
- Vacuum Compartment.
- Round Stairs.
- Behemoth Gate.
- Behemoth Gate Frame.
- Dino Gate.
- Dino Gate Frame.
- Dedicated Storage.
- Vacuum Compartment Moonpool.
- Large Wall.
- Fence Support.
- Fence Foundation.
- Gav Grenade.
- Cloning Chamber.
22nd April 2019
PRIMAL FEAR MAIN
- Origin Bullet Rework. Origin bullets now remove food and fill 100% topridity over 30 seconds. Protect your tame while it gains torpor.
- Lowered Fabled Gacha crystal giving primal tek related items. They gave way too many.
- Lowered other items and chances of feathers on Fabled Gachas. Existing ones shouldnt be affected.
- Increased range of celestial indom emperor fire
- Enabled Elder and Alpha Hesperornis sleeping tame
- Added INI codes for primal tek bench and primal smithy to control crafting speed
- Edited fabled unicorn poop description to include 10x XP multiplier for 60 seconds
- Adjusted fabled beaver eye glow to not look so disconnected
- Adjusted the alpha and elder otter capsules so they dont swim above water
- Added more fire, bleeding and other buffs that primal tek dinos are immune to
- Allowed unicorn poop consumable on dino
- Fixed demonic roll rat camera issues
- Allow weapons on demonic bulbdog, daeodon, glowtail, hyaenodon, monkey, sheep, shinehorn and thorny dragon
- Tek dinos now have hurt FX like defenders
- Personal attack done should no longer disappear randomly, and projectiles should scale with melee damage
- Malin jerboa minions and jerboa mother minions should now die on stasis
- Rebuilt and Fixed fabled trike, stego, ptero and paracer
- Primal tek trike main attack no longer stops movement
- Primal tek dinos wild level reset to respect max server level. no over max server levels. This caused issues with blueprints dropping at not the right level.
- Added Primal Gas Mask. Unbreakable, and removes POV post processing
3rd April 2019
PRIMAL FEAR MAIN
- Fixed renaming of celestial indom emperor.
- Harvesting PF defenders, enforcers, and primal tek dinos can yield metal ingots, electronics, black pearls, and element dust.
- Reduced Celestial and creator boots speed boost buff to 200% instead of 500%.
- Alpha Gachas have a greater chance to produce items. Can also produce minimal amounts of elemental feathers as a rare resource.
- Fabled Gachas have the highest chance to produce items. Item tables completely reworked. Better resources are more common. Can produce elemental feathers in 3 buckets. Uncommon, Rare, and Very Rare. You wont know which version you got until it drops feathers. The rare the version, the more feathers it drops. Can also drop a few items related to primal tek dinos, black pearls, corrupted nodules and more.
- Buffoon, Shadow, and Alpha nameless food and taming changed to that of a raptor.
- Increased repair costs of armors. I made them way way to low before. Blood still removed.
- Prevent chaos projectile from applying debuffs to bosses.
PRIMAL FEAR BOSS MOD
- Fixed Primal Broodmother not begin considered a "boss". which allowed debuffs.
- Prevent chaos projectile from applying debuffs to bosses.
- Removed Orb drops from chaos creatures.
- Can harvest Primal Broodmothers now.
2nd April 2019
- Fixed defender and enforcer lasers projectile graph. Should increase explosion damage with melee damage.
- Fixed Broken Celestial Equipment item description misspelling.
- Fixing radial wheel on all celestials that can be corrupted and ascended.
- Increase celestial argent projectile speed, decreased gravity, removed wisp particle. Added trail fire and changed color of projectile.
- Increased Artifacto kill XP.
- Increased demonic monkey projectile explosion particles.
- Decrease Buffoon megatherium default speed.
- Gave Buffoon megatherium a new fire attack.
- Primal Megalodons now give primal souls.
- Decreased Indom food decrease when healing.
- Replaced Primal Blood with Apex Blood in Lubricant crafting recipe.
- Reduced Rubber Crafting Req.
- Reduced Servo Crafting Req.
- Reduced Crafting requirement exponential cost increase with higher levels on primal tek dinos.
- Significantly reduce repair cost of alpha, apex, and primal armor. Removed blood from repair cost.
- Prevent Grinding from vanilla grinder.
- Celestial Sword Allo Minion reworked. Cannot have saddle, or be ridden, gain XP or level up.
Reduced spawn in level multiplier by 0.25.
- Tek dinos will now properly ignore oxygen.
- Fixed shield icon on celestial shield buff and fabled grifficorn armor.
- Fixed alpha giga corruption reset. Now should corrupt at the right level.
- Fabled unicorn poop consumption gives 10x XP rate for 60 seconds. but also gives you Psychedelic effects and hurts you.
27th March 2019
- Removed ability to sleep tame corrupted celestials.
- Properly removed phantom spawns from corrupted and ascended corrupted celestials. This should be the last of that.
- Fixed corrupted alpha ptero and dimorph.
- Cloning cost on many high level dinos has changed.
- Clamped angle on celestial argent to make projectiles more predictable.
- Rebuilt a new Celestial Indom Emperor attack to replace laggy AOE flyer land.
26th March 2019
- Properly removed celestial argent minions. These cause bugs and issues.
- Fixed Primal Giga flying when running.
- Rebuilt Celestial Corrupted dinos.
- Properly label celestial shield defense buff.
- Removed ability to ride and saddle celestial allo minion from celestial sword. Also added delay timer until destroy actor and prevent stasis.
- Increased defender roll passive damage radius.
- Lowered freeze time on elemental freeze attack, and removed ability to use on boss dinos.
- Fixed Primal Tek Dino drops.
- Alpha and Apex Enforcers now have an auto-laser (hold X).
- Alpha and Apex Enforcers now eat meat.
- Alpha and Apex Enforcers now sidestep.
- Fixed all corrupted so they can properly sprint.
17th March 2019
- Fixing celestial armor buffs.
- Rebuilding corrupted celestials. This will cause existing corrupted celestials to disappear.
**Sorry, but it was necessary. NOTE: only corrupted basic celestials will disappear.
**Corrupted Ascended are fine.
- Removing celestial Phantom summon ability. This was causing way too many issues. Might rework it for the future.
- Fixing ascended griffin to have dive bomb.
- Fixing Apex defender damage output.
16th March 2019
- Rebuilt Alpha and Apex Toad, gave new bite animation and made it so attack animations blend and can be used while moving.
- Fixing Apex Corrupted Carno, Chalico, and Rex cameras.
- Fixing Alpha Carno, Chalico, Dimorph, Ptero, and Stego cameras.
- Fixing Fabled Corrupted Stego, and Ptero cameras.
- Fixing Corrupted Alpha colorsets.
- Fixing Corrupted Celestial colorsets.
- Adding Ice Elementals to Extinction Ice Spawners.
- Celestial Indom roar, minion and flyer land prevent movement.
- Celestial Indom fire blended with walk to allow movement.
- Fixing Corrupted Celestial Damage Amounts.
- Removing Rage from Indoms.
- Removing Corrupted Celestial Rock Drake and Wyverns from spawning eggs in nests.
- Fixing Corrupted Celestial tags so they can use the proper saddles.
- All versions of the Celestial Rex can walk and breath fire properly.
- Chaos Rex can now walk and breath fire and shoot fireballs.
- Spirit Rex can now walk and breath fire.
15th March 2019
- Fixed some Corrupted dinos who were unable to be ridden.
- Fixed Grifficorn ground melee.
- Fixed all Griffin ground melee so they can run and swipe with their claws.
- Attempting to alter Celestial Emperor flyer land to reduce server lag.
- Attempting to alter Creator flyer land to reduce server lag.
- Fixed any renaming or any other issue regarding corrupted or ascended action wheel.
- Reduced torpor on wild alpha and apex enforcers.
- Flyers can walk and fly backwards.
- Argent, Snow Owl, and Wyverns can now strafe.
- Alpha Flak now has 5x durability to match tier (base 600).
- Apex Flak now has 10x durability to match tier (base 1200).
- Primal Flak now has 30x durability (base 3600).
13th March 2019
- Celestial Emperor now requires Celestial Kibble to tame.
- Increased the cooldown of Alpha and Apex wild Indom roar.
- Tameble Emperor will now properly become immune to buffs only when the powerup is on. This means it can be affected by (de)buffs should it be off, this also fixes Healing Potions.
- Added rider ejection impulse to Defenders; you now properly pop out of the top when dismounting.
- Celestial Argent carpet bomb attack rework: Spines now have greater gravity, are more clustered, and feature a shorter lifespan.
- This means that you will need to get closer to your target to use it effectively, giving a higher risk and reward.
- Celestial Indom is no longer affected by fall damage.
12th March 2019
- Small patch to address the breaking of progression between tier 4 and 5 bosses; tier 4 bosses will no longer require a Creator Soul to craft.
12th March 2019
Added Demonic Sword Added Celestial Sword Added Celestial Armor Elder Defender (Custom shield and laser) Alpha, Apex Defender (Custom shield and laser) Alpha, Apex Enforcer (higher tiers can blink farther and regen faster) Alpha, Fabled Gacha (higher tiers have a larger radius and check more often for drops) Alpha, Fabled Gas Bags (higher tiers have more capacity and regen faster) Alpha, Apex Managarmr Alpha, Apex, Fabled Snow Owl (higher tiers heal faster and freeze in a bigger aoe) Alpha, Apex Velanosaur Alpha, Apex Indom Rex Corrupted Alpha, Apex, Fabled, Celestial Dinos Ascended Celestial Dinos Ascended Corrupted Celestial Wyverm, Rex, Rock Drake, and Spino Primal Tek Rex Primal Tek Giga Primal Tek Raptor Primal Tek Quetz Primal Tek Parasaur Primal Tek Trike Primal Tek Stego Primal Tek Mosa Personal Attack Drone Primal Tek Bench Suicide Potion Celestial Emperor
Corruption You can now corrupt your creatures. This only applies to creatures that naturally have a corruption variant. Corrupted creatures deal 125-150% melee damage, and receive 20% less damage than their non-corrupt counterpart. But they also require a corrupted nodule every hour to remain corrupted. If you leave your corrupted dino without a nodule and an hour ellapses, it will untame, go wild, and attack anything around it. It will become untameable as well, so you must then be force to put your pet down. In order to corrupt your dino, craft a corruption spore, put it in your dino inventory, open the interaction wheel and selection "Corrupt Dino". Corruption only works on alpha, apex, fabled, and celestial tiers. When corrupting your dino, the resulting dino is an exactly duplicate of the previous one, right down to the custom name, tamed levels, pumped levels, and levels available. WARNING: Corrupting is a one way street. Once corrupted, you can not uncorrupt your dino! Before corrupting, remove saddle and empty inventory of all items you wish to keep as they will get deleted. Corruption only exists for dinos that Wild Card built a corrupted mesh for.
Ascension You can now ascend your Celestial creatures. In order to do this, aquire the ascension item from defeating the new and improved Pikkon the creator tier 5 boss. The item is used in the crafting recipe for the subsequent engram that gets unlocked. After you have crafted the item necessary to ascend, place the item inside your celestial, open the interaction wheel, and select "Ascend Dino". While you CAN corrupt your celestial, doing so makes the creature ineligible for ascension, as it is no longer pure. You can, however, corrupt your ascended creature. This final corrupted ascended dino is the most powerful player owned creature in the mod. It, though, does require corrupted nodules to keep loyal to you. The ascended dino does NOT keep the previous dino's wild or tamed stats. The ascended dino will spawn at the level of which the previous dino was at, allowing you to further level the ascended dino to new heights. WARNING: Remove all items, including saddle, from creature before you ascend or corrupt. Anything left on the dino post ascension or corruption will be deleted.
Celestial melee/defense multipliers for each stage: Celestial | Normal: 1/1, Powered up: 1.5/0.75 Corrupted | Normal: 1.25/0.8, Powered up: 2/0.5 Ascended | Normal: 3/0.7, Powered up: 6/0.35 Corrupted Ascended| 4/0.6, Powered up: 7/0.25 Primal Tek Dinos
Primal Tek Dinos are craftable tek dinos with special abilities and traits. These should be thought of as machines, not living, breathing organisms. As such, they are genderless and do not breed. But they also dont require food, or use stamina or oxygen. By default, you can craft the lowest level version. Getting higher level versions require killing wild primal tek dinos and crafting them, just like enforcers. 1. Can spawn over server level 2. dont use oxygen, food, or stamina 3. does bad bleed damage 4. can hold a total of 8 modules to augment it 5. can level up melee, health and speed, but only in small increments. Oxygen, stamina, and food bars are not visible. 6. Must be crafted in the new primal tek bench (as are their saddles) 7. are default 12x stat multipliers 8. Super heavy (pick up wise). Will be difficult or impossible for creatures to pick up. 9. Will not float when idle in water. Will sink. 10. Shield module allows use of Shield. Blocks 90% of incoming damage. Shield health is 20% character health on start up. As damage incures, shield health decrease. Player can disable shield to regenerate at any point. If shield health reaches 0, it breaks, Shield will become inoperable until shield health fully regenerates to 100%. 11. Active breeding block enabled. Genderless and do not breed (because, robots). Active code prevents overriding this via S+ mutator and other modded items meant to circumvent non-breeding dinos 12. Primal Tek Dinos are immune to the following buffs: Origin Stamina Drain Celestial Fire General Fire Bleeding Kentro Bleeding Creator Fire Tek dino bleeding Celestial / Demonic Sword When unsheathed, the celestial sword summons a tamed celestial Allosaurus as a minion. Cannot be ridden, and doesn't allow armor. Cannot be ascended or corrupted. When unsheathed, the demonic sword begins charging. Melee damage increases over time. Once max damage is reached, player has a set amount of time. Overload warning occurs 80% into max damage lifetime. After 100%, overload is reached and an explosion happens. Killing the user and anything around it. Sheathing the weapon resets the melee damage and timer.
PRIMAL FEAR EXTINCTION EXPANSION
- Download link on Steam
- Mod ID Number 1681125667
BOSS MOD All bosses spawn on extinction
Note[edit | edit source]
Currently, the Aberration and Noxious creature expansions do not properly work on Extinction. This will be fixed soon.