Primal Tek Creatures
|This article is a work-in-progress.|
The content and format of this page may change drastically over the next few hours or days.
|This article is about content that is part of the Mod Primal Fear and is only available if this Mod is installed on a server or on Single Player.|
Primal Tek Dinos are craftable tek dinos with special abilities and traits. These should be thought of as machines, not living, breathing ogranisms. As such, they are genderless and do not breed. But they also dont require food, or use stamina or oxygen. By default, you can craft the lowest level version. Getting higher level versions require killing wild primal tek dinos and crafting them, just like enforcers.
1. Can spawn over server level.
2. Dont use oxygen, food, or stamina.
3. Does bad bleed damage.
4. Can hold a total of 8 modules to augment it.
5. Can level up melee, health and speed, but only in small increments. Oxygen, stamina, and food bars are not visible.
6. Must be crafted in the new primal tek bench (as are their saddles).
7. Are default 12x stat multipliers.
8. Super heavy (pick up wise). Will be difficult or impossible for creatures to pick up.
9. Will not float when idle in water. Will sink.
10. Shield module allows use of Shield. Blocks 90% of incoming damage. Shield health is 20% character health on start up. As damage incures, shield health decrease. Player can disable shield to regenerate at any point. If shield health reaches 0, it breaks, Shield will become inoperable until shield health fully regenerates to 100%.
11. Active breeding block enabled. Genderless and do not breed (because, robots). Active code prevents overriding this via S+ mutator and other modded items meant to circumvent non-breeding dinos.
12. Primal Tek Dinos are immune to the following buffs: Origin Stamina Drain, Celestial Fire, General Fire, Bleeding, Kentro Bleeding, Creator Fire, Tek dino bleeding.
Creatures[edit | edit source]
- Primal Tek Giga
- Primal Tek Mosasaurus
- Primal Tek Parasaur
- Primal Tek Quetzal
- Primal Tek Raptor
- Primal Tek Rex
- Primal Tek Stegosaurus
- Primal Tek Trike