Mod:S+ Tek Transmitter
|This article is about a creature, item, or feature that is part of the Mod Structures Plus and is only available if this Mod is installed on a server or singleplayer world.|
|S+ Tek Transmitter|
|Transmits items, Survivors, and creatures to other ARKs! Requires Tek Engram to use.|
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/StructuresPlusMod/Misc/Transmitter/PrimalItemStructure_TransmitterPlus.PrimalItemStructure_TransmitterPlus'" 1 0 0
cheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/StructuresPlusMod/Misc/Transmitter/PrimalItemStructure_TransmitterPlus.PrimalItemStructure_TransmitterPlus'"
|Engram Points||0 EP|
|Required Stations||Refining Forge|
Acquiring[edit | edit source]
Once you acquire the 'Tek Transmitter you are able to unlock the Tekgram for this structure.
Usage[edit | edit source]
- Now features a Dino Scan via the radial menu that allows you to populate a list with all instances of a creature species, including its level and coordinates.
- Boss arenas can now be entered though the transmitter
- Just like with regular Obelisks, you can upload items, characters and creatures and download them on other ARKs.
- It also allows the transfer of water dinos to other ARKS, which could only be done through Deep Sea Loot Crates or an underwater Supply Crate before.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Tek Transmitter does not require any sort of fuel to run.
- Shooting at Tek Transmitter using Tek Rifle cause blood splatters instead default damage particles (like hitting by hand)
- The S+ Tek Transmitter is treated as a Tek structure and can only be damaged by Explosives, the Tek Rifle, Tek Saddles, an Arthropluera, a Titanosaur, Corrupted Creatures, Enraged Creatures, Titans, Bosses, or the DodoRex.
- Items transferred through the transmitter can not be accessed from tribe mates
- You can not travel to other servers with boss battle tribute items
Painting and Color Regions
The S+ Tek Transmitter is not currently paint-able, however this object may be re-mapped to include paint regions in a future update.