|This article is about content exclusive to the mod Structures Plus.|
This content is only available if the mod is installed on a server or on single player.
|Place filled cryopods inside to generate unfertilized eggs, poop & many other resources.|
**Resources can only be collected by an S+ Item Aggregator, they do not appear in the Vivarium's inventory**
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/StructuresPlusMod/Misc/Vivarium/PrimalItemStructure_Vivarium.PrimalItemStructure_Vivarium'" 1 0 0
|Required level||Level 99|
|Crafted in||S+ Crafting Station|
|Required Stations||Chemistry Bench|
The S+ Vivarium is a structure from the Structures Plus Mod.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Can store up to 100 dinos in Cryopods. An update on 10/6/2020 added new features to the S+ Vivarium such as storing cryopods, increasing capacity, and produciung resources based on which dinos are inside.
Resource Production[edit | edit source]
- In addition to producing eggs & poop, adult dinos will generate resources depending on its type.
- The size of the dino determines the quantity of resources produced (larger dinos will produce more than smaller ones).
- It can also cycle between 3 different maps, affecting both its external appearance, and the generated resources.
- Items it generates can only be collected by an S+ Item Aggregator. The S+ Vivarium's inventory is dedicated to cryopods.
- Resources are generated at a base interval of 15 minutes, with each additional cryopod adding 20 seconds.
Known Resource Production Rules[edit | edit source]
Here is some currently known information about which dinos produce which resources (discovered through testing).
(Note: the maps listed in the tables below are the maps which the S+ Vivarium is set to, not the map you are on)
Resources Produced by Carnivores[edit | edit source]
|The Island||Raw Meat, Keratin, Pelt, Rockarrot|
|Scorched Earth||Raw Meat, Hide, Raw Mutton, Silk|
|Aberration||Raw Meat, Auric Mushroom, Congealed Gas Ball, Obsidian|
Resources Produced by Herbivores[edit | edit source]
|The Island||Azulberry, Citronal, Fiber, Rare Flower|
|Scorched Earth||Amarberry, Cactus Sap, Flint, Sand|
|Aberration||Ascerbic Mushroom, Green Gem, Thatch, Tintoberry|
Known Exceptions[edit | edit source]
- Meat eating fliers like Pteranodons, Argentavis, and Quetzals produce from the herbivore list.
- There are most likely others that haven't been tested yet.
Dinos that Produce Unique Resources[edit | edit source]
|Bloodstalkers||Ammonite Bile, Leech Blood, Blood Packs|
|Wyverns||Wyvern Milk, Primal Crystal|
|Achatinas||Organic Polymer, Achatina Paste|
|Gachas||A random resource from the list of all Gacha resources|
|Charge Pets||Charge Battery|
(Note: these resources are produced in addition to the ones listed above)
Config Options[edit | edit source]
|DisableVivariumAdvResources||Disable production of additional resources|
|VivariumResourceMultiplier||Resource production multiplier|
|VivariumEggChanceMultiplier||Egg production multiplier|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Cryopods will not lose charge while inside of an S+ Vivarium
- Resource generation is affected by the server's harvest multiplier (with the exception of except eggs and poop).
- As of the 10/6/2020 update, S+ Vivariums no longer require power.
- S+ Vivariums placed before the 10/6/2020 update are a different (now obsolete) structure. They are no longer functional & only remain for people to remove their dinos. They can be updated by picking them up, and placing them back down. They can also be demolished for a full refund.