|This article is about content exclusive to the mod Structures Plus.|
This content is only available if the mod is installed on a server or on single player.
|Place filled cryopods inside to generate unfertilized eggs, poop & many other resources.|
**Resources can only be collected by an S+ Item Aggregator, they do not appear in the Vivarium's inventory**
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/StructuresPlusMod/Misc/Vivarium/PrimalItemStructure_Vivarium.PrimalItemStructure_Vivarium'" 1 0 0
|Required level||Level 99|
|Crafted in|| S+ Tek Replicator |
S+ Crafting Station
|Required Stations||Chemistry Bench|
The S+ Vivarium is a structure from the Structures Plus Mod.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Can store up to 100 dinos in Cryopods. An update on 10/6/2020 added new features to the S+ Vivarium such as storing cryopods, increasing capacity, and producing resources based on which dinos are inside.
Resource Production[edit | edit source]
- In addition to producing eggs & poop, adult dinos will generate resources depending on its type.
- It can also cycle between 3 different maps, affecting both its external appearance, and the generated resources.
- Items it generates can only be collected by an S+ Item Aggregator. The S+ Vivarium's inventory is dedicated to cryopods.
- Resources are generated at a base interval of 15 minutes, with each additional cryopod adding 20 seconds.
- The base quantity is scaled by the dino's drag weight, from 0.1 (dodo) to 3.0 (titan).
- The chance to produce a resource from the list is the resource's weight value (see table below) divided by the sum of the weights in that section.
- (Note: the maps listed in the tables below are the maps which the S+ Vivarium is set to, not the map you are on)
|Fiber||4||4||Raw Meat||4||4||Raw Fish Meat||4||4|
|Rare Flower||1||2||Crystal||1||2||Silica Pearls||1||2|
|Flint||4||4||Hide||4||4||Raw Fish Meat||4||4|
|Stone||4||4||Raw Meat||2||3||Raw Salt||2||3|
|Cactus Sap||0.5||1||Raw Mutton||0.5||1||Sap||0.5||1|
|Thatch||4||4||Raw Meat||4||4||Raw Fish Meat||4||4|
|Mejoberry||4||4||Auric Mushroom||2||3||Aggeravic Mushroom||2||3|
|Ascerbic Mushroom||1||2||Rare Mushroom||1||2||Metal||1||2|
|Green Gem||0.5||1||Congealed Gas Ball||0.5||1||Red Gem||0.5||1|
Dinos that Produce Unique Resources[edit | edit source]
Config Options[edit | edit source]
|DisableVivariumAdvResources||Disable production of additional resources|
|VivariumResourceMultiplier||Resource production multiplier|
|VivariumEggChanceMultiplier||Egg production multiplier|
|VivariumResourceBlacklist||Blacklist certain resources|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Cryopods will not lose charge while inside of an S+ Vivarium
- Resource generation is affected by the server's harvest multiplier (with the exception of except eggs and poop).
- As of the 10/6/2020 update, S+ Vivariums no longer require power.
- S+ Vivariums placed before the 10/6/2020 update are a different (now obsolete) structure. They are no longer functional & only remain for people to remove their dinos. They can be updated by picking them up, and placing them back down. They can also be demolished for a full refund.
- Dinos need to be Adult before they can produce any resources.