|This article is about content exclusive to the DLC: Genesis|
|This article is about content that is announced but not yet released.|
To see the features that are released soon, see the Patch Notes.
Basic Info[edit | edit source]
Behavior[edit | edit source]
The Moeder is a giant, aquatic midway boss. When provoked, the Moeder will summon Eel minions to attack the aggressor.
Appearance[edit | edit source]
The Moeder is a giant, scale-plated eel with a massive, blue-hued mouth and relatively small blue eyes.
Color Scheme and Regions[edit | edit source]
The Moeder's information is currently unknown, because it is unreleased and not yet in the game.
Eel Minions[edit | edit source]
Moeder will have Eel minions, it's unknown what they look like other than the initial concept art for Moeder.
Drops[edit | edit source]
Base Stats and Growth[edit | edit source]
Note that creatures will have different stats in Survival of the Fittest
|Attribute||Amount at Level 1||Increase per point||Taming Bonus|
1Percentages are based on the value of the stat the moment the creature was tamed (after taming effectiveness)
2The absolute Base Damage is shown here instead of the percentage.
3Wild creatures do not level up movement speed
4Torpidity increases every level on wild creatures, but can not be increased once they are tamed.
|Movement Type||Base Speed||Sprinting|
- These are the base speeds of the creature at 100% Movement Speed
- For a comparison of the speeds of all creatures, see Base Creature Speeds
Wild Stats Level-up
Type in values of a wild creature to see on which stats it's emphasized. Green values on a high-level creature are very good for breeding. If you have already tamed your creature you can try to recover the breeding-stats with an external tool.
The stat-calculator does not work in the mobile-view, see here for alternatives: Apps
Note that after the creature is tamed it gets bonuses on some stats depending on the taming effectiveness. This makes it hard to retrieve the levels on a tamed creature, so this tool is only for wild ones, but gives a first impression, how well the stats are distributed.
Combat[edit | edit source]
This section describes how to fight against the Moeder.
General[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Weaponry[edit | edit source]
Dangers[edit | edit source]
Weakness[edit | edit source]
Spotlight[edit | edit source]
Notes/Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Moeder is the first aquatic boss battle in the game.
- The Moeder bears some resemblance to a Frilled Shark with a long, eel-like body and various rows of teeth within its mouth.
- If you look closely at the eel minions for the initial concept art for Moeder you'll notice that they appear to be somewhat translucent similarly to some real life deep sea animals.
- Moeder is the Dutch word for Mother.
- The Moeder will be the largest Aquatic Creature in the game, surpassing the Alpha Tusoteuthis for this title.