Mosasaur Platform Saddle
For the normal saddle, see Mosasaur Saddle.
|Mosasaur Platform Saddle|
|Equip a Mosasaur with this to ride it. You can build structures on the large platform to make a mobile base.|
cheat GFI MosaSaddle_Platform 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Saddles/PrimalItemArmor_MosaSaddle_Platform.PrimalItemArmor_MosaSaddle_Platform'" 1 0 0
|Required level||Level 93|
|Engram Points||80 EP|
|Crafted in|| Smithy|
Thorny Dragon Saddle
|Required Stations||Refining Forge|
The Mosasaur Platform Saddle is a special saddle for the Mosasaur. The player can place structures on top of the Mosasaur Platform Saddle. It is still possible to attack and harvest with the Mosasaur while driving the platform saddle.
Utility[edit | edit source]
- If a Bed is built on the saddle, a player may teleport to the Mosasaur whenever he/she dies or may travel between several Mosasaur/bases. However, if the Mosasaur is nearby an enemy structure the player will be unable to teleport to the Mosasaur.
- If a Feeding Trough is built on the saddle any nearby allied dinos will be fed by the trough.
Limitations[edit | edit source]
- The saddle won't allow Vacuum Compartments despite being a aquatic platform saddle severely limiting its usefulness as in order to get full use out of it you would need Scuba Gear otherwise you will drown.
- All structures except for Pipes, Auto Turrets, Crop Plots with Plant Species X, Behemoth Gateway, Vault, and Industrial Forge can be built on its back including feeding troughs, storage chests and beds. However, the saddle has a limit of 50 structures on its back. Every little thing counts from foundations to electrical keypads (including structures that are built alongside the saddle like ladders).
- Weight inside the inventory of storage structures on the saddle is not ignored by the Mosasaur, making it inefficient at carrying the materials of a full base. As of v256 100% of animal weight is conveyed to the Mosasaur. Take advantage of animals that have weight reduction capabilities to greatly enhance your overall carry capacity.
- The saddle cannot be removed from the Mosasaur if structures are still on the platform. To remove the saddle all structures must be destroyed first.
- The saddle cannot be dyed if structures are still on the platform. To dye the saddle, all structures must be destroyed first.