|A floating metal platform that you can pilot across the water, requires gasoline to power its motor. Can support the weight of structures and be built on.|
|alias not found||Vehicle|
cheat GFI MotorBoat 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Items/Raft/PrimalItemMotorboat.PrimalItemMotorboat'" 1 0 0
cheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Items/Raft/MotorRaft_BP.MotorRaft_BP'" 500 0 0 1
|Required level||Level 57|
|Engram Points||45 EP|
|Crafted in|| Fabricator |
|Required Stations||Refining Forge|
The Motorboat is a player vehicle that allows for transportation on water. The Motorboat platform is useful for establishing a mobile base as structures, beds, and storage items can be placed directly on top. Foundation pieces (such as a Metal Foundation or Stone Fence Foundation) must be used as a base to build structures on the raft.
Limitations[edit | edit source]
- Structure limit: 138 (On private servers or in single player the limit can be increased via PerPlatformMaxStructuresMultiplier)
- Height limit: Survivors can build up to 8 walls high above the raft, and up to 80 walls below it.
- Size limit: 13x13 (with the corners being cut off)
Notes/Trivia[edit | edit source]
- If the health gets too low you will not be able to repair as the mats are heavier than your inventory can hold.
- Unlike the Wooden Raft, the Motorboat can move in reverse.
- Purely aquatic creatures, such as the Megalodon and Megapiranha, will not attack the raft or anything on it.
- Sarcos will not attack the driver (actively driving), but passengers, including tamed Dinosaurs, are fair game to it.
- The otherwise passive Leedsichthys will actively attack any Rafts they see, unlike other marine life near the surface of the water. Generally, the increased speed and health of the Motorboat makes it possible to escape from an attack. The alpha leedsichthys, however, is still faster than the motorboat.
- Animals capable of wearing platform saddles, such as Paracer, Brontosaurus, and Quetzal are unable to stand on other platforms, which includes the Motorboat. When such an animal attempts to stand on the boat, it will slide right off it, except the Quetzal, which will automatically take off upon landing on the boat.
- Alpha Leeds Can keep up with motor boat. Word on the street is you can drop honey to get them to stop chasing you. They die pretty quickly to some strong shotgun blasts too. It's recommended to always have honey ready to throw down or a gunner/turret placed under water ready to fire on unsuspecting leeds Maybe toggled with a pin pad.