||This article is a stub. You can help the ARK: Survival Evolved Wiki by expanding it.
Putting a point into movement speed will increase your speed by 1.5%. On Mobile, it will be increased by 2%. This increases your basic movement speed, as well as your sprinting speed. Points spent in Movement Speed also improve your swimming speed by 1.2%. This benefit is cumulative with any swimming speed bonuses from your Oxygen stat.
- To calculate the absolute speed of a creature, look up its base speed, and multiply that by its Movement Speed factor.
- Many attack effects, such as a Spider's web attack, can slow you down.
- Eating Focal Chili will temporarily increase your movement speed.
- After Patch 256, flying mounts are unable to have their movement speed increased.
- After Patch 259, you gain 1.5% Movement Speed instead of 2% per skill point.