|This article is about content exclusive to the DLC: Aberration|
|This article is about content exclusively available in the version on Steam, Xbox One, PS4.|
This creature, item, or feature is not yet released in the version on Nintendo Switch.
admincheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/Aberration/Dinos/ChupaCabra/ChupaCabra_Character_BP.ChupaCabra_Character_BP'" 500 0 0 35
Variant Nameless (Minion)
admincheat summon ChupaCabra_Character_BP_Minion_C
admincheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/Aberration/Dinos/ChupaCabra/ChupaCabra_Character_BP_Minion.ChupaCabra_Character_BP_Minion'" 500 0 0 35
Variant Nameless (The Surface)
admincheat summon ChupaCabra_Character_BP_Surface_C
admincheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/Aberration/Dinos/ChupaCabra/ChupaCabra_Character_BP_Surface.ChupaCabra_Character_BP_Surface'" 500 0 0 35
Basic Info[edit | edit source]
Dossier[edit | edit source]
The origins of the Nameless remain a mystery, but wherever they came from, these vicious creatures are nothing to scoff at, as they are rarely found alone. Common Nameless act in a subservient role to their pack's alpha, and will quickly heed its call to battle.
Though savage in nature, the Nameless are deceptively intelligent. When hurt, they burrow underground to recover and protect themselves from further damage. Fortunately, they are highly susceptible to damage and burns from charge based light sources, and exploiting this weakness can save a survivor's life.
All attempts to pacify a Nameless have failed. Each one has an extremely powerful bond with its pack leader, and for survivors, it might as well be unbreakable.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
Aggressive by nature, Nameless are always seeking out prey, mainly survivors. In the absence of Charge Light for any length of time, they will emerge from anywhere within bio luminescence (blue) and element (red) region, and will start attacking without warning, giving chase until the said survivor either finds charged light for prolonged duration, or is very far from them/ at a point where they will lose interest (they will not stop at most of the time).
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Resembles that of a hairless goblin with a disfigured/hunched posture.
Color Scheme and Regions[edit | edit source]
The Nameless's range of its natural color scheme is unknown at this time, however its color regions are available. For demonstration, the regions below are colored red over an albino Nameless.
Server admins can use this region information in the Console Command
"cheat SetTargetDinoColor <ColorRegion> <ColorID>".
"cheat SetTargetDinoColor 1 6" would color the Nameless's "" magenta.
Region 0 is not used
Region 1 is not used
Region 2 is not used
Region 3 is not used
Region 4 is not used
Region 5 is not used
Drops[edit | edit source]
Nameless also have a random loot table that can contain berries, mushrooms, chitin or hide armor, metal tier weapons and tools, e.g. Climbing Pick .
Base Stats and Growth[edit | edit source]
Note that creatures will have different stats in Survival of the Fittest
|Attribute||Amount at Level 1||Increase per point|
1Percentages are based on the value of the stat the moment the creature was tamed (after taming effectiveness)
2The absolute Base Damage is shown here instead of the percentage.
3Wild creatures do not level up movement speed
4Torpidity increases every level on wild creatures, but can not be increased once they are tamed.
|Movement Type||Base Speed||Sprinting|
- These are the base speeds of the creature at 100% Movement Speed
- For a comparison of the speeds of all creatures, see Base Creature Speeds
|Attack Type||Projectile Values||Torpor Values|
|Impulse||Radius||Base||Mult||Duration||Damage Mult||Amount||Duration||Damage Mult||Amount|
Combat[edit | edit source]
General[edit | edit source]
Nameless often emerge from the ground in the absence of charge light, and in groups of at least three or more. If you do not have light surrounding you, or a pet that emits light, they will emerge from the ground and attack. When a growl can be heard, that is a good sign they are nearby, and will emerge once the above conditions are met.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Weaponry[edit | edit source]
Utilize weapons such as shotguns while mounted on a tank-grown mount will make quick work of them. Charge Lantern, even when deployed, disrupts their health regeneration as they are weak towards Charge Light.
Dangers[edit | edit source]
Nameless are also able to emerge from foundations inside a base, including those placed on the back of a platform saddle. It is advised to keep a lantern pet on at all times inside a base, whether on the ground or on a tame.
Nameless prioritize attacking players and tamed dino over anything else, ignoring wildlife even if they attack them. In the absence of an alpha, a random Nameless can shift into their alpha state with red veins (usually only one can exist around at any point of time), attracting other nameless to join in its conquest. If left alive for too long, there is a chance it will call the Subterranean Reaper King out, as denoted by the constant black circle pushing away from itself with a black mist-like geyser.
If not killed in time when it does call, the Reaper king will emerge out from anywhere within instead of another nameless, making the encounter harder.
Weakness[edit | edit source]
Nameless are rendered weak against Charge Lantern or in presence of Charge Light, reducing the effectiveness of health regeneration.
The Basilisk is very effective when fighting Nameless, as their poison attacks aren't resisted by Nameless armor.
Nameless hates Fertile land (green region), and will rather scurry underground. Useful if you want to make a quick get away.
Nameless are relatively slow, so escaping it is easy.
Spotlight[edit | edit source]
Notes/Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The torn dossier for this creature was first revealed in Community Crunch 109 on November 18, 2017.
- Reaper, Nameless, and Phoenix are currently the only species that do not possess a scientific name.
- Force-taming a Nameless will cause it to burrow down and despawn, making it the first and only creature that cannot ever be tamed with forcetame command. There are some exceptions:
- Forcetamed Adolescent (or younger), Alpha, or minion variant of Nameless will not burrow and despawn.
- Giant Metal Trapdoor can prevent the forcetamed Nameless from burrowing underground, but it will not stop it from despawning after some time.
- Normal Nameless can be pounced on by Raptors, but not the Alphas.
- Though there is a clear relation between the Nameless and the Reaper, it is difficult to come to a conclusion on what that exact relation Is however there is a old admin command called "spawn xenomorph_character_bp_c" and it will show the reaper icon with it saying spawned in nameless queen possibly hinting that they are in fact the same species.
- Currently Nameless can be spawned on other maps besides aberration, however, they are extremely likely to overspawn if set as a creature replacement.
- Due to how common it is, and how they need charge to be able to be killed quickly. The Nameless can be considered one of the most annoying creatures in game, possibly on par with the Troodon, Ichthyornis and Pegomastax.
- they are based on chupacabra design wise as suggested in the spawn command name however the way they act is reminiscent of the Xenomorph Drones and Warriors in the alien franchise.