Nameless Venom (Aberration)
|This article is about a feature exclusive to the DLC: Aberration|
A volatile substances that can be used to raise Rock Drakes!
|Added in||Patch 275.0|
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Aberration/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemConsumable_NamelessVenom.PrimalItemConsumable_NamelessVenom'" 1 0 0
cheat GFI Nameless 1 0 0
Usage[edit | edit source]
- Used to raise baby Rock Drake and Imprint upon them, also restoring 400 hunger points upon consumption. It should be noted that Nameless Venom is the only food a Rock Drake will take before the adult stage. Baby, juvenile, and adolescent Rock Drake will not eat raw or cooked meat.
- Adult Rock Drake can be force fed to replenish 100 Health, almost similarly to Medical Brew for survivors.
- Used as a natural (and only) antidote against Lamprey Poison. Only take it when you are afflicted by the said disease; drinking it will cause you to lose 50 Health over time.
- Used a tribute for summoning Rockwell at Beta or Alpha Difficulty. Due to its spoil time, it is highly advised to only gather them when its time to fight the boss.
Gathering[edit | edit source]
The only possible way of gathering venom is through killing off Nameless. Be advised of the potential danger they possess, especially when leaving the alpha-affected nameless alive for too long may cause a Subterranean Reaper King to emerge.
Spoil Times[edit | edit source]
|Container||Spoiling Time||Spoiling Time in Scorched Earth|
|Player Inventory (with Preserving Salt *)||1h||54m|
|Tamed Dino||2h||1h 48m|
|Tamed Dino (with Preserving Salt *)||4h||3h 36m|
|Preserving Bin||5h||4h 30m|
|Preserving Bin (with Preserving Salt *)||10h||9h|
For more information, see Spoilage.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Ensure you have at least a few of Nameless Venom in hand before attempting to raise Rock Drake, as their drop rate are low.
- Compared to Wyvern Milk, Nameless Venom restores less hunger. They are however, similar in certain fashion:
- Both are a required specific food for their baby/Juvenile/Adolescent counterpart.
- Both can not be stored in a Refrigerator.
- It is currently the only tribute item to be transferable to other server through inventory transfer, but pay attention to its spoil timer when transferring so that it does not spoil before the character is transferred.
|Crafting Ingredients||Blue Gem • Charge Battery • Congealed Gas Ball • Element Ore • Fungal Wood • Green Gem • Red Gem|
|Tribute Items||Alpha Basilisk Fang • Alpha Karkinos Claw • Alpha Reaper King Barb • Basilisk Scale • Rock Drake Feather|
|Mushrooms||Aggeravic • Aquatic • Ascerbic • Auric • Mushroom Brew|
|Eggs/Kibbles||Basilisk Egg • Featherlight Egg (Kibble) • Glowtail Egg (Kibble) • Rock Drake Egg (Kibble)|
|Other Consumables||Nameless Venom • Plant Species Z Seed • Reaper Pheromone Gland|